• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Age Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runé

Banned
Here's a what a I thinks:
Ash: 13
Misty: 17
Brock: 19
Max: 8
May: 10
Gary: 13
What about Ash's MOM! Wonder how she is? And Brendan?

S

Steel Pikachu

Ash: 13
May: 10
Max: 9
Jessie: 22
James: 22
Brock: 17
Delia: 35
Oak: 62
Tracey: 17
Richie: 13
Gary: 13

E

EonMaster Zero

Ash: 13 (They had to change his clothes now that he's a teenager. Then again, he might be 12, but that depends on whether or not the short before Pokemon 3 occurred in Johto. If it did, then that would mean that Ash is twelve going on thirteen.)
May: 10 (I stand by this - puberty is said to occur earlier in girls than it does in boys)
Max: 8 (maybe even 7)
Jessie: 22
James: 20-22 (I personally think that James is younger)
Brock: 18 (He was fifteen at the beginning of the series)
Tracey: 17 (I think that he was a bit younger than Brock)
Richie: 13 (Same Age as Ash. They could have been twins, dammit >_<)
Oak: 63 (I heard something about 60 being Oak's age at the beginning of the Anime. Whoever said 52 was off by a couple of years)
Gary: 14 (I think that Gary turns fourteen sometime midway through AG, him being a couple of years older than Ash.)

Misty: 14. I think each of her sisters, unless they mentioned someone being the oldest, are all triplets, and they are all 22-24.

Delia Ketchum: 31-33.
Norman: 33-35.

Can I go to gym leaders now? There are no proof of these, except for speculation on my part.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brock: 18 (as mentioned earlier)
Misty: 14 (as mentioned earlier)
Lt. Surge: (at the time of gym match) 40-45
Erika: 22-25
Koga: 45-50....scary...
Sabrina: Early 20's. Her father wasn't dirt-old, so...
Blaine: Damn...do I even have to answer this one? He's older than Oak. No questions asked.
Giovanni: 50s. He keeps himself well-groomed, so I believe that he could be in his 50s.
===================
I'll do Orange Islands once someone reminds me of all four
===================

Falkner: 16 (at time of Gym Match)
Bugsy: <13 (C'mon...if anyone so much as thinks that he was a day older than 13, I'll sledgehammer them into the ground.)
Whitney: 19 or so..(then again, considering how May was all...developed...at 10, Whitney might be 15 or 16.)
Morty: Possibly my favorite gym leader. He will have had to be about 24-28, IMHO.
Jasmine: About the same age as Whitney. These look like two girls who were best friends in High School.
Chuck: ~45: (He really let himself go...)
Pryce: 65. (Anime has a habit of making people look older than they really are. Plus, he mentioned something about his Piloswine disappearing at a timeframe of 50 years ago. He looked like about 15 or 16 in the flashback.)

Clair: Definitely 25-27.
================================================================
Um...I think that Professor Birch and Professor Elm are the same age (Elm might be younger as a matter of fact), but Birch can be more physical when he has to, and Elm...well, Elm's just a nerd who probably already has a receding hairline.

Norman: 33-35, like I mentioned.
Roxanne: 17-20
Brawly: 16-21 (I offered a bigger range, because with those surfer guys, you never can tell.)

O

Ororo Munroe

AbsolUteZero said:
Oak: 63 (I heard something about 60 being Oak's age at the beginning of the Anime. Whoever said 52 was off by a couple of years)

Misty: 14. I think each of her sisters, unless they mentioned someone being the oldest, are all triplets, and they are all 22-24.
Oak - if he's 63 now then that means he had to be around 23 when Celebi teleported him into the future because he was teleported 40 years. At least I think it was 40, I haven't seen the movie.

Misty's sisters - They do look like triplets in the anime but IIRC in the manga (not counting Misty) Lily's the youngest, Violet's in the middle, and Daisy's the oldest. I know that the anime and manga aren't the same thing but I just felt like pointing this out.

Envy

Homunculus
Treecko said:
OK, may-is-cute, May is 10. She said so herself in the episode "get the show on the road". I mean, even I had a figure like her when I was around her age. Also, girls mature very fast. So, please, for all of us females out here, stop judging girls by their chests and more by their minds. ^_~

Uhhh, whoops, sorry. I like her for her personalitly more than her looks. i was just sayin.. sorry t anyone if i iffended anybody. I just try to make a point when i get going on something, and say things without thinking. So if i did offend anyone, i really am sorry for that!

For me;
Looks (Breasts, face): 45%
Personality: 55%

K

Kusadora

may-is-cute said:
Uhhh, whoops, sorry. I like her for her personalitly more than her looks. i was just sayin.. sorry t anyone if i iffended anybody. I just try to make a point when i get going on something, and say things without thinking. So if i did offend anyone, i really am sorry for that!

For me;
Looks (Breasts, face): 45%
Personality: 55%

Uh-huh, you mainly like a girl for the way she looks??? Sorry, but that just isn't what love should be about. Good luck findin' love in your life, may-is-cute...
*sighs and walks away thinkin' : "well, i have done all I can do"

Envy

Homunculus
Treecko said:
Uh-huh, you mainly like a girl for the way she looks??? Sorry, but that just isn't what love should be about. Good luck findin' love in your life, may-is-cute...
*sighs and walks away thinkin' : "well, i have done all I can do"
That's not really what i said if you looks you can see that i put 45% on looks and 55% on personality. She looks good, yes, but i like her personality even more. I mean, i'm not that shallow.

Last edited:
K

Kusadora

may-is-cute said:
That's not really what i said if you looks you can see that i put 45% on looks and 55% on personality. She looks good, yes, but i like her personality even more. I mean, i'm not that shallow.

OK, I am sorry I seemed harsh. I am just sick of men staring at girls' breats and nothing else. Sorry again for sounding mean. ^_~

E

EonMaster Zero

I think that it was more like 50 years, because at the time of this movie, I believe Oak was 62, since it occurred before AG started.

J

jigglyskitt

My opinion:

Ash - 13
Misty - 13
Brock - 15
May - 11
Max - 8
Jesse - 18
James - 18

There ya go. ^_^

O

Ororo Munroe

AbsolUteZero said:
I think that it was more like 50 years, because at the time of this movie, I believe Oak was 62, since it occurred before AG started.
I asked some people who have seen the fourth movie and they said that it was only 40 years. So if Oak was 62 at the time then he was 22 when teleported into the future and that's definitely not true. He was around Ash's age which was around 12 so now Oak is around 52.

E

EonMaster Zero

Well, anime sure as hell adds ten years -_- If that's the case then Pryce must only be in his 50's...

K

KingFirestump

originally posted by treeko
OK, I am sorry I seemed harsh. I am just sick of men staring at girls' breats and nothing else. Sorry again for sounding mean. ^_~

Well, like it or not, you cant tell someones personality from a distance.

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
I aggree with most of you, except for max's age....I highly doubt that hes 8, i know girls mature faster, but 2 years isnt that much, and my 9 year old brother is taller than my 16 year old cuz...but anyways, i guess its pretty random in sizes.

Max seems like one of those super smart , genus kids. I would say hes mabey 6, mabey 7, or almost 8...

C

Clouded Leo

Ash-10 (the charecters will stay the same age forever)
May-10
Misty-12
Brock-14
Tracey-12
Jessie and James-17ish
Max-8

S

shadow deoxys

ash - 14
may - 10
max - 8
misty - 14
brock - 16
jesse - 18
james - 18

P

Plusle_fan_Cloudy

Ash - 14
May - 10
Max - 8
Misty - 14
Brock - 16
Jesse - 20+
James - 18+

As for May, I think the idea of her stuffing makes the most sense.

I have relatives at her age who are *not* that developed, and when I was 10 years old *No one* in my class looked like THAT.

I suppose, though, that girls may develop at earlier ages nowadays. Perhaps it's something in the air xD

"stop judging girls by their chests and more by their minds"

That's what men do! We're supposed to! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT! RAWR! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Plusle fan Cloudy, and for every other person who thinks May stuffs. It's. Just. A. Cartoon. Why the hell would she stuff, SHES JUST DEVOLPED! SHE IS JUST A DRAWING WITH BIGGER BREASTS, WHO GIVES A CARE??? SHE SAID HERSELF SHE'S TEN, SO SHE'S TEN. YEARS. OLD. My sister started her period when she was EIGHT. Does that make her 12? And my sister's breasts were BIGGER than May's when she was NINE. SO JUST SHUT UP WITH THE BREAST THING, SHE'S TEN, PROBABLY ON THE BRINK OF ELEVEN, IF THEY AGE AT ALL. Whew, sorry if I sounded mean, but I HAD to get that off my chest! Pun not intended.

P

Plusle_fan_Cloudy

Even if the pun was unintended, it still made me giggle :p

And that was a bit TMI about your sister O_O But like I *said, in the last part of my post* I suppose girls develop at earlier ages now.

Envy

Homunculus
Treecko said:
It's cool. I have a wicked tounge, too sometimes that's gooten me intoi trouble more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.