1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Age Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Wolf Goddess, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuboy

chuboy <- It was THIS big!

Hear, hear! He's telling the truth!:D

2. Envy

Envy Homunculus

Got that right. The first thng we notice are looks. that what i frist noticed about May.

3. May is 10. It even says... at the beginning of Hoenn. So what about her chest! That's japanese animation for ya! Although, I think they look nice *slaps myself* FORGET I SAID THAT!

I think ash is 12/13
    Brock: 17/18
    Misty: 15/16
    Max: 8 for sure
    Jesse: 24
    James: 23

That is my idea!

4. Misty...16? Not quite. I think that at this current Point, she's 14 at the oldest. What information do you have to cite that?

Max might be 7 going on 8 or turned 8 sometime midway through AG.

5. He is 8 from the start of Advanced.

Misty: 14-15 i guess...

6. ok, enogh May is 12, what? you may be asking, well I just read their profile on a web
    just google it

7. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl Link Master

Dark Magician, get over it. May is TEN. She said she was TEN. And she wouldn't lie, that'd be stupid. She is TEN, and nothing more. Well... she might be eleven if a year passed by in AG, but if a year didn't pass, she's TEN. I know no one wants me to do another rant. And that profile was obviously lying. TEN YEARS OLD. QUIT LOOKING AT THE CHEST PERVERTS.

8. starscream

starscream Guest

she said herself she's 10 (may)

she is just the main character so she has to have assets

9. LilMayfan

LilMayfan Guest

here are the ages:

Ash:14
    May:10
    Max;6
    Brock:16
    Misty:13

that's what I think.And May's 10,so get over it!!!and for you people who think she is not 10 because of her chest,you need to get over it.

10. May cant be 10!!! She is tall and she has the body of a teenager.. Max can be 8, and between A tall, and beautyfull girl and a small boy is JUST 2 years?? I dont think. May is 13, maybe 14.

11. LilMayfan

LilMayfan Guest

How many times do I have to tell you people May is ten years old??you want proof?will here it is:

SHE SAID IT IN FRIST SHOW!!!!

12. Se said?? Sorry, I didnt saw the english episode, because the Hungaryan television hasnt got any money to buy the new episodes..
    Then May grows very fast. Thats abnormal.... o_O

13. Gilbertman

Gilbertman What?

to me i think brock is more like 19 or 20 i dont know why but thats what i think

14. The Fly

The Fly Well-Known Member

Ash: 15
    Misty: 16
    Brock: 18
    May: 10
    Max: 7
    Tracey: 17

Ash may not seem like he could be 15, but he's been traveling all those years. He's just short for his age. I think it's clear that Misty's a year older than Ash and Brock is about a year or two older than Misty, unless he's short for his age as well.

15. In all of these age threads I've seen I wonder why sooo many people think Jessie and James are like 25??? That's crazy, if there 25 and can't ask each other out, that's sorta funny. And they don't look old, and if anyone calls Jess old, she cares, she's tries to attack them or some other thing.
    Ash: 13-14
    Misty: 14-15
    Brock: 15-17
    Jessie and James: 17-19
    Max: 7-9
    Tracey: 15-17
    May: 10, I know there's proof but, no, she's gotta be around Misty's age

16. I agree with you. If J&J were 25,well yeah, and they don't look it. Anywho:
    Ash:12-14
    Misty:13-14
    Brock:15-16
    Tracey:14-16
    May:10
    Max:8-9
    J&J:17-19

17. Lamington Luffy

Lamington Luffy I'm gone, bye.

I reckon ash is 12
    misty should be about 13
    brock 16
    may 10
    max 8 or 9

18. NES

NES Flip me to the side!

Yes, i think so, she must be 14, but well, they say she's 10.

Ash:15
    Brock:17
    Misty:16
    Max:8
    May:13-14(oficially 10)
    jessie:23
    James:22
    Meowth:6<--well i don't know XD

19. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl Link Master

You GUYS need to get over yourselves. May is ten. Not 12. Not 13. Not 14. Not 15. Ten. Why can't you GUYS just get it through your thick skulls. So what if she's devolped?

20. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

Here my thought....
    Ash is 12(If Ash started at 10, i assume about two years pass to where he is now)
    Misty is 14( it was stated somewhere offically that she two years older than Ash)
    Brock gotta be around 16
    Tracy 14 or 15
    May 10
    Max 7
    Jesse and James are about 18.

Professer oak= 54
    Deila=32( you may think that old for her but remember most characters don't look their age)
    I'll give gym leaders their later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.