• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Age Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Splat

Pokeshipper = someone who thinks Ash and Misty have feelings for each other/like the idea of an Ash & Misty relationship/etc. Back to subject~

Bayleef

Onion?
Okay I am going with the Japan ages here so Misty is the same age as Ash
Ash: 15
Misty: 15
Brock: 17
Max: 8
May: 10
Jessie/James: 25

G

Gen. Hanzou

the Japanese have different ages? i never knew that! Or is that a different source (i.e. the manga)

S

Splat

Japan is obviously way ahead of the other countries, so more time has passed in the anime.

S

SceptileMan

Ash- 14
Misty- 17
Brock- 20
May- 10 (probably on the verge of eleven)
Max- 8
Jessie- 1000 (gets smacked by her). I mean, 23
James- 21
Tracey- 20
Gary- 20 (he was old enough to drive in Kanto)
Professor Oak- 60

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
SceptileMan said:
Ash- 14
Misty- 17
Brock- 20
May- 10 (probably on the verge of eleven)
Max- 8
Jessie- 1000 (gets smacked by her). I mean, 23
James- 21
Tracey- 20
Gary- 20 (he was old enough to drive in Kanto)
Professor Oak- 60

Shigeru (Gary) 20?! No. That's way off. I may not know his real age, but there's no way in heck he's 20. Besides, Shigeru didn't drive the car. He had a women who drove it for him.

S

Splat

Yet another weird age o____0

And in "The Ties that Bind" the announcer said Ash and Gary were the same age, but some think he's about two years older for some reason.

Haine

From what I could tell Gary was a passenger and one of the girls was driving that car.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Splat said:
Yet another weird age o____0

And in "The Ties that Bind" the announcer said Ash and Gary were the same age, but some think he's about two years older for some reason.

He did? Hmmm...guess that's what I get for only seeing Japanese clips of that episode. ^^; *reminds self to learn more Japanese*

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
OK, I think that we're getting too litteral, I mean, it's a cartoon! But here's what I think:

Ash 13 1/2
Misty 15 (There is NO way they're the same age)
Brock 16/17
May 10, probably turning 11 soon. (What is with you people??? Just because she's more devolped doesn't mean she's older. All girls age at different times. This world is filled with hentai yarous...)
Max 8 (He can't be 10, he would've started his journey. He's really eager too.)
Jessie/James Hmmm.... Probably like... 19? And if you think they're 13...
Gary 13 1/2 Why does everyone think he's older than Ash? It was said they're the same age!

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Here's my guesses for age!

Ash: 13
Brock: 16?
Misty: 14
Tracey: 15
Jessie: 21
James: 21

As for those few who are doubting in May... According to many health books at my school, most girls enter puberty at the age of 10. And it seems fairly accurate for me & a lot of other girls at my school. For size, girls have a growth spurt before boys do, so May being the same size as Ash is understandable. Ash hasn't had much of a growth spurt yet (boys get it later then girls), so May has done more growing then Ash at their current ages. That explains May! (Hopefully)

Akane

Here are my guesses:

Ash: 14
Brock: 18
Misty: 15
Jessie: 19
James: 19
Gary: 15

And Space Skitty I agree with you about May. That is the only explaination. :)

Last edited:

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
I reckoned with each season they get a year older but if Ash is 14 wouldn't his voice have broken??? I'm 12 and my voice only just broke so Id say:

Ash - 12
Brock - 15/16
Misty - 13
May - 12
Max - 10
Prof. Oak - 57 XD

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Space Skitty said:
As for those few who are doubting in May... According to many health books at my school, most girls enter puberty at the age of 10. And it seems fairly accurate for me & a lot of other girls at my school. For size, girls have a growth spurt before boys do, so May being the same size as Ash is understandable. Ash hasn't had much of a growth spurt yet (boys get it later then girls), so May has done more growing then Ash at their current ages. That explains May! (Hopefully)
That is all well and true, Space Skitty, but just 10 is an average age; it is never exact, and May seems to be about 1-2 years down the line of puberty anyway. My opinion but May is definately not 10!!!

A

Ash500

There is alot of arguements about everybody's ages. But you people should know by now that in anime shows the people don't get any older unless the producers want them to. And even if they did they would mentioned it like Ash did when the first episode of pokemon started and like May did when the first episode of Pokemon Advance started.

T

Tapé

Okay, to those who say May "looks" too old to be 10 (for obvious reasons), one must remember one little fact.

This is ANIME. ;p Every female over eight and under 80 is going to have some form of breasts. You know Sailor Moon? Chibi Moon has breasts, and how old is she? 10, at the very oldest. :\

Here are my guesses

Ash and Gary: 14
Misty: 16
Brock and Tracey: 18
Jessie and James: 25
Ash's mother: 32
Prof. Oak: 56 (a random guess)
Max: 7 (maybe 8?)

Envy

Homunculus
Well, i think this:
May: 10-15- I've noticed that May looks older than ten. she looks like mabye 13-15. that's my opinoin. at other sites, i heard people say: "And may isn't an early bloomer. It's her new training bra, they call them push-ups. You know, it adds more than it seems? PADDING!" I don't think so. I have sisters, i know. May has B cup breasts to me.Think about it. she didn't have to automatically choose Pokemon Trainer. she could have tried more things before. and the reason they said she was ten was to attract young boys, not that it worked much., well it did, just on me.. *ummm, uhh, did i say i was looking, i mean i was, but i, uhh...*Slap!*

Envy

Homunculus
May: 10 (she could be stuffing for attention)
Funny. Well think about it. when she wears a swimsuit, do you see anything, cause i just see skin, wheter tis a one or two piece. thats my opinion. who agrees with me, onew of the biggest May lovers..

Envy

Homunculus
chuboy said:
That is all well and true, Space Skitty, but just 10 is an average age; it is never exact, and May seems to be about 1-2 years down the line of puberty anyway. My opinion but May is definately not 10!!!

I wholeheartedy agree!! she looks way older. like i said, i have sister 12-14 that have realivly the same figure as May, so thats a good assumption! (Sorry about multiple posting. i have alot to say)

K

Kusadora

OK, may-is-cute, May is 10. She said so herself in the episode "get the show on the road". I mean, even I had a figure like her when I was around her age. Also, girls mature very fast. So, please, for all of us females out here, stop judging girls by their chests and more by their minds. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.