• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Animal Crossing Wild World Online Friend Finder!

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Name - Rowan Jr
Friend Code - 1117-3209-7013
Town - Meister
Fruit - Oranges

I also have a coconut orchard near the beach! You're welcome to pick them, if you like. :)

Octillery

You're cool.
I just got the game today
Octillery - Zero
Friend Code: 0129 4834 3627
Town Name: Banania
Fruit: Pears

Gawd, I wanted Apples ;-;

T

TyTheDog

TyTheDog -- Jaxson
Friend Code -- 5455-2390-3777
Town -- Zooville
Fruit -- Pear

Zora

perpetually tired
Changed my name a while back, so can you change it on the screen to prevent confusion.

BTW: Don't include fruit on the list. I work with my Mom's town to sell peaches, and sell non-native fruit in my town. So fruits aren't avalible at my town.

Last edited:

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Wow, there aren't a lot of people that have oranges.

Could you add that I have coconuts too? I just like to show off. .-.

Last edited:

Da Master of Unowns

You're too slow!
I'd like to add that I now have peaches, apples, pears, and coconuts XD.

Moonlight.

Name: Tim
Town name: Forest
Friend code:1460-9265-3737
Fruit: Peach

If you want to visit me, please talk to me on MSN Messenger or AIM about it.

Edit: WTF? What happened to my friend code?

Last edited:

Mequuh

Surf, please use the format, never mind.. I'll add you just to get you out of the way. And Ledian_X.. I hadn't failed to add you, you failed to use the format was all...

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Hey playas, I have my friend code for you if you want to register me: 438150377082. My name is Ishi and my town's name is New Bark.

Don't steal my stuff or chop down my trees! If you want to water my red turnip or offer donations for my housing fund, that's fine. :D You can all take as many cherries as you want. ^_^

www.nookbay.com

XD lol

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
To any future posters:

I might note that the point of the fruit was actually to say your Local fruit. In other words, the fruit that sells for 100 or 200 bells whatever... It might be a good idea to somehow identify which fruit of yours is your local fruit.

E

Ethereal

To add more:

Thrashmeister said:
I want to do some AC:WW Wi-Fi RIGHT NOW. ;-;

Anyone? Anyone at all? PM me.
Those posts ain't allowed here. Use the Animal Crossing Online Status Thread. ;/

TPMX

Beans backing up...
You didn't add me. TAKE TWO!

The Pikamaster-Kev
3823-0536-3723
Fuegtown
Peach

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Solla-chan-Holly
2663-5191-2164
townname-Sunville