• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Animal Crossing WW Online Status Thread

lunic

Banned
Will someone please come to my town and buy something from Nookways to make it Nookington's please? Just PM me! I'll open my gates.

Name: Tai
Town: Draton
FC: 5326-8649-3689.

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
I really want someone to come to my town. Or viceversa.

Name: Sakura
Town: Seresu
FC: 034475680790

PM me to make me open my gates...

Last edited:

Sakosimaru

Ichi no Hana
I'll be open for the next half hour or so if anyone would like to come. Give me a PM.

Name: Koyo
4725-9228-4391
townname- Valor
fruit: Apples

jdw89

Does anyone want to come online in my town? I want to upgrade my store.
Name: Jeroen
Town: Shella
Fruit: All
Friend Code: 5240 9290 3247

Terry. T.

One and Only...
My gates are opened.
Code-5069-8264-9079
Fruit-Apples
Town-Preston
Name-Terry

Last edited:

Pankibi

Saint Truth
Looking for someone to visit the game and buy something from Nook's store, so it'll upgrade without her having to bother when she gets enough points. (Note: Sister's game, not mine..)

PM me ASAP.

2750-7889-2509
Rawrville
Apples

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
If anybody wants my friend code pm me i only give it to people i choose i will also tell you when my gates are open