• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Battle Record Thread

Torpoleon

There was no actually format. Well, I'll do it your way, nonetheless.

Barry's Empoleon:
vs. Pikachu Episode 101 - Loss
vs, Cacnea Flashback in DP101- unresolved(echnically

Barry's Roserade:
vs. Chimchar Episode 101 - Win
vs. Gliscor Episode 101 - Draw

Barry's Staraptor:
vs. Chimchar Episode 101 - Loss

Ash's Pikachu:
vs. Elekid Episode 3 - Loss

Ash's Buizel:
vs. Lucario Episode 67 - Draw
vs. Steeix Episode 107 - Loss
vs. Gengar Epsode 102 - win (or loss????)
vs. Drifblim DP102- Loss

As you can see I didn't do as much as I did before because i forgot the episode # I'll add them soon.
For this, it is DP, not EP. EP is for the original series. There is a difference. Oh and Ash's Buizel beat Fantina's Gengar. I also added some things to yours, bro. I only added Sinnoh battles. Pikachu has way too many battles. I wont add to Pikachu.

Ivysaur92

Is there any way that in the original post we can just denote the stage of evolution the pokemon was in?

For example:

Paul

Electabuzz:

(As Elekid)
Vs Ash's Pikachu - D
Vs Roark's Geodude - W
Vs Roark's Cranidos - W
Vs Ash's Buizel and Conway's Heracross - W,evolves into electabuzz during

(As Electabuzz)
Vs Gliscor - UR
Vs Team Galactic - UR
Vs Drapion - UR
Vs Brandon's Regirock - L
Vs Ash's Grotle - UR
Vs Ash's Monferno - W

I know it isnt the most impotant thing, but it seems like it can be helpful, and especially for people who refrence this and don't know really know when pokemon evolved, but who do want to see which battles a pokemon won in a specific stage, say if prehaps their favorite pokemon is a Charmelelon, and want to check out Ash's Charmeleon's track record.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I know it isnt the most impotant thing, but it seems like it can be helpful, and especially for people who refrence this and don't know really know when pokemon evolved, but who do want to see which battles a pokemon won in a specific stage, say if prehaps their favorite pokemon is a Charmelelon, and want to check out Ash's Charmeleon's track record.

Maybe something like this ...

Paul's Electabuzz:
Appeared as Elekid in " Two Degrees of Separation " (EP470)
Evolved from Elekid in " Smells Like Team Spirit " (EP520)

Vs Ash's Pikachu - D (EP471)
Vs Roark's Geodude - W (EP483)
Vs Roark's Cranidos - W (EP483)
Vs Ash's Buizel and Conway's Heracross - W (EP520)
Vs Gliscor - UR (EP532)
Vs Team Galactic - UR (EP537)
Vs Drapion - UR (EP549)
Vs Brandon's Regirock - L (EP596)
Vs Ash's Grotle - UR (EP599)
Vs Ash's Monferno - W (EP600)

I'm using Serebii's episode numbering system.

He's already marking down which episodes these battles took place in so putting where the Pokemon evolved can help pinpoint when a Pokemon evolved, I think.

Dreamcoat

Misty's Goldeen:
Vs. Dorian's Qwilfish - L (Episode 258)

Last edited:
Great idea, this will sure be handy when discussing the battles (victories/losses) Pokémon have. Must be hard work though, good luck keeping it going ;)

thunderblade12

Is there any way that in the original post we can just denote the stage of evolution the pokemon was in?

Good idea.

-Editing-

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wasn't Pikachu just about to battle Eusine's Alakazam in EP227? So it remained unresolved.

EP227-

Ash's Pikachu:
Vs. Eusine's Alakazam: UR

thunderblade12

Thanks Ash-kid.

The Orange Islands saga is done with. Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle's lists are very long. So is Charizard's if you combine it's list with it's pre-evolutions.

If I missed anything, tell me.

The Black Ninja

Katie

Walrein: vs ash's Swellow ep 406 W, vs ash's Corphish ep 406 W ,
vs ash's Grovyle ep 406 L
Golduck: vs ash's Torkoal ep 405 W, vs ash's Corphish ep 406 L
Dugtrio: vs ash's Pikashu ep 405 W, vs ash's Glalie ep 405 L
Venomoth: vs ash's Torkoal ep 405 UR, vs ash's Swellow ep 406 L
Misdreavus:vs ash's Glalie ep 405 D
Scizor: vs ash's Swellow ep 406 L

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
You also forgot that Ash's Bulbasaur lost to Keita's Farfetchd in EP 049.
Also that Misty's Psyduck won Keita's Farfetchd in EP 049.
Also that Pikachu lost to Tad's Poliwrath in EP 107.

Shadow XD001

Here's some more:

Charizard:
vs. Casey's Chikorita Episode 120
vs. Casey's Rattata Episode 120
vs. Noland's Articuno Episode 412/3 (it was 2 parts)

Also, at the end of the orange Islands, when Ash went home, he battled Gary in episode 118.

Off-topic: Awesome, this thread got stickied!

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Some small fixes ...

Ekans and Koffing beat Ash's Pidgeotto in Episode 3 (Ash Catches a Pokemon). If you wanted to credit the win to one or the other I'm pretty (80%) sure Koffing was the one that dealt the finishing blow.

Meowth lost against Misty's Staryu in Episode 6 (Clefairy and the Moonstone). It's notable because this was Misty's first on screen battle.

Meowth lost to a Contestant's Primeape in Episode 52 (Princess VS Princess).

Arbok beat that Contestant's Primeape and also a Machoke (Episode 52).

Arbok lost against Jessie's soon-to-be Lickitung in the same episode (52).

Ash's Bulbasaur has three additional wins in Episode 52. He beat a Kingler, Pinsir, and Raticate.

Ash's Snorlax beat a wild Rhydon in Episode 106 (Bound for Trouble). Jessie's Arbok beat a wild Pidgeot in the same episode (Episode 106). Since both battles lasted more then a turn I think they qualify.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
WOW. This is going to take a while.. But great thread! It's a good way to look back & remember who battled who. Also a good way to remember the good ole' days XP

thunderblade12

Thanks, I added everything I missed from the Kanto and Orange Islands saga.

I've added up to Ep160, up to where Ash won his third Johto badge.

I feel like a missed a few though.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Vs Misty's Togepi Ep151 - L
I don't see Ash's Pidgeotto in episode 151. Maybe you meant Ash's pikachu.
EDIT: How you're going to write battles in the contests that actually did not over? like Glamiew- Aipom.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I don't see Ash's Pidgeotto in episode 151. Maybe you meant Ash's pikachu.
EDIT: How you're going to write battles in the contests that actually did not over? like Glamiew- Aipom.
Well it depends on who wins the round. There would not be a draw or unresolved match.