• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Battle Record Thread

thunderblade12

I don't see Ash's Pidgeotto in episode 151. Maybe you meant Ash's pikachu.
EDIT: How you're going to write battles in the contests that actually did not over? like Glamiew- Aipom.

Yeah I did, thanks.

Who ever won the round will be added for contest battles.

I'm finishing up Johto now. I'm sure I missed a few battles so help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how Misty's underwater gym battle in Ep256 went?

Edit: Also, Phanphy and Cyndaquil won battles in the early rounds of the Silver Conference in Ep266. Does anyone know who they beat?

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Johto is finished.

Before I begin AG I'm going to take Waterpokes' advice and look back at the episode pictures for Kanto and Johto real quick to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Edit: After doing this I realized that the Johto starters weren't treated THAT badly. Even Totodile isn't too shabby.
Poor Noctowl though...

Last edited:

BM14murph

Master Collector
Hey Thunderblade i have all the episodes on dvd if ya wan't me to check anything for ya mate but for the next 2 weeks i can only check johto journeys cuz i'm away and only brought that with me

Torpoleon

Uh, for Skitty, you put that it battled May's Furret. May does not have a Furret.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
thunderblade12 you've forgot some things...I hope it'll help..

Ash's tauros battled tauros's champion's tauros and won in ep 146(148 in serebii guide).
Ash's totodile battled Cassidy's raticate and won in ep 157(159 in serebii guide).
Ash's bayleef battled in episode 247(249 in serebii guide) in delani's Poliwrath and it was unresolved.
Pikachu battled woman's smuchum and won in episode 248(250 in serebii guide).
Ash's Phanpy battled Nelson's Misdreavus and lost in ep 259(261 in serebii guide).
Ash's cyndaquill battled satchel's magby and lost in ep 262(264 in serebii guide).
in ep 306 You wrote that pikachu battled meditate and it was UR and you are write. But after that they continued the battle and pikachu won.
In ep 295 jessie's seviper won wild sharpedo.
in ep 328 brock's foretress lost to james's cacnea in a kind of competition episode so maybe it's supposed to be added.

EDIT: hey I see you've stopped to update, why??

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Tblade, are you going to add battle of all the bad guys and characters if the days? What about flashback battles too and all that stuff?

thunderblade12

Thanks for the info Ash-kid, you're a big help.

Yep, I'll add COTD battles to main character's profiles if they battle them but I don't think adding a section for each COTD would work out too well. It might take up too much space. It's up to you guys though.

Torpoleon

Well, whatever you want. Oh and about the bad guys, I think you should just do commanders and bosses, like Saturn or Archie. Not grunts.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Well, whatever you want. Oh and about the bad guys, I think you should just do commanders and bosses, like Saturn or Archie. Not grunts.

I agree the grunts throw out so many pokemon and have such stupid battles that it's not worth the effort for them really

For COTD i'd say just put it in if they have a battle with a main guy for the moment because there was really alot of battles and alot of COTD in the early gen

Oh nd sorry for repeating this but You have Charmeleon down as beating all the exeggutor but charmander beat them and evolved just after beating them all......just to clarify it;)

Last edited:

thunderblade12

I skipped AG and I'll get back to that. Right now I'm just going to complete DP since it won't take long and it's fresh in my memory. So far I'm up to DP030

Rita689

Excellent thread. Looking back, pikachu really only wins about half of it's batles, doesn't it?
Interesting...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
What a pitty that this thread is not a sticky anymore. I think it should be a sticky...

I think you don't need to do pokemon of Macey, Jackson, Reggie, Katie, Lila, Kyle and Urara.
Because they were fight only one time and probably won't fight in the future.You're suppose to do pokemon of rivals that battled more times. Because if you are want to stay with those trainers, you should add also more trainers like Grace, Savana, Kelly, The fantom and more that battled just one time.

netobeto

the legenday master
this is looking really good.....keep up the good job thunderblade....by the way it must be hard doing this.

Torpoleon

I have a few questions about Barry. We don't know if Barry's Empoleon beat Byron's Steelix so, it should be a UR, right? Also, James' Cacnea was technically Gardenia's, at the time. We don't if Empoleon beat Cacnea. Just thought I'd point that out. Also, some of these do not have the saga(like AG, DP or EP) along with the episode number from that saga. Like some of Paul's Pokemon.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Cacnea is still james' because he never gave her it's pokeball i don't think and it' just for training purposes like how squirtle and charizard are still ash's not officer jenny and whatever the charizard girl name is charla or something.....or is dat her charizard's name i dunno

Anyway james is still cacnea's