• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

torterra09

The One To BEAT!!
does anyone know where to get a water stone?

gliscor&yanmega

So I plan on getting a 3DS(Probably the new one that's coming out soon), as well as both Black 2, White 2. Would I be able to use my DS(Original one, not Lite or anything like that) to trade and get the Unova Link features, between it and the 3DS? Or would I need to use two of the same system? In other words, can I trade a Patrat from my Black game on my DS to my Black 2 on my 3DS?

Additionally, in terms of non-Wifi trading, do you need anything to trade with or can you just go into the rooms to trade without any need for wires or anything?

I have pretty much no knowledge on this stuff so pardon my ignorance. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who responds(Just to avoid making another post in here just to say "thanks").

Last edited:

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
So I plan on getting a 3DS(Probably the new one that's coming out soon), as well as both Black 2, White 2. Would I be able to use my DS(Original one, not Lite or anything like that) to trade and get the Unova Link features, between it and the 3DS? Or would I need to use two of the same system? In other words, can I trade a Patrat from my Black game on my DS to my Black 2 on my 3DS?

Additionally, in terms of non-Wifi trading, do you need anything to trade with or can you just go into the rooms to trade without any need for wires or anything?

I have pretty much no knowledge on this stuff so pardon my ignorance. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who responds(Just to avoid making another post in here just to say "thanks").

I don't know but maybe. Also, what do you mean by new ones?

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
^What is it called.

Grey Wind

Yes to all of your questions. 3DS and DS can trade normally, and there hasn't been wires involved in trading for years.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer

Seychelles

Sorry if this have been questioned before.
I heard the Challenge key is only Black 2 exclusive and I really want it, the thing is that I bought White 1 and I wanted to buy White 2 to follow the storyline, but I don't want the Assist key, so I guess I'm buying Black 2.
The question is, can I still use the Unova Memory Link if I buy Black 2 and pass it from my White 1 copy? And if I buy Black 2, will it be too different from the White 1's storyline?
Thanks in advance.

Grey Wind

Sorry it this have been questioned before.
I heard the Challenge key is only Black 2 exclusive and I really want it, the thing is that I bought White 1 and I wanted to buy White 2 to follow the storyline, but I don't want the Assist key, so I guess I'm buying Black 2.
The question is, can I still use the Unova Memory Link if I buy Black 2 and pass it from my White 1 copy? And if I buy Black 2, will it be too different from the White 1's storyline?
Thanks in advance.
The challenge key is not version exclusive. You're confusing it with the keys for unlocking the Regis.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Guys, keep questions pertinent to the topic title.

Hayama Akito

Excuse me,

I'm playing Pokémon Black 2 and I've been searching for a DW Eevee, as written in Gift Pokémon article.

I did go to Castelia City and visit Fennel room, talk to all of her assisstant including herself while having a free space in my team, but I still can't get the Eevee.

Can anyone give me all of requirements refer to getting that Eevee? I want a Magic Bounce Espeon, not any other one of Eevee-ulution form, so I must get that DW Eevee.

P/s: sorry for my bad English, I'm just learning it!

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Excuse me,

I'm playing Pokémon Black 2 and I've been searching for a DW Eevee, as written in Gift Pokémon article.

I did go to Castelia City and visit Fennel room, talk to all of her assisstant including herself while having a free space in my team, but I still can't get the Eevee.

Can anyone give me all of requirements refer to getting that Eevee? I want a Magic Bounce Espeon, not any other one of Eevee-ulution form, so I must get that DW Eevee.

P/s: sorry for my bad English, I'm just learning it!

You can only get it post-game.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Status
Not open for further replies.