• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

Camden-20120625-00230.jpg

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

Camden-20120625-00230.jpg

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"

Trapinch is really rare so it may take a while.

Tepig and Oshawott are good for a smooth passing through the first few gyms but Snivy is very good for a great trainer.

DatOddish

Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
As soon as you enter the World Tournament area there should be some cave that will take you to Relic Castle. So when you beat Clay I believe.

Does Trapinch have a 1% chance or something? That damn thing isn't showing up

It is not in Driftveil, it is in the Castelia Sewers that brings you all the way toward The Relic Castle

It is really rare, can you not grasp the point?

Grey Wind

Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

Does Trapinch have a 1% chance or something? That damn thing isn't showing up
We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.

Kato75

I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.

IS he stuck with the same moveset? Any tutor things compatible with his line.?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?
I'm afraid not. It isn't possible to reteach event exclusive moves, which Surf is for Pikachu.

Pink Umbreon

With a Pikachu Doll
Certainly. The region lock doesn't apply to trades between individual games, if I recall.

jcb

Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.

I don't know where or if you can find it anywhere, but I went to Pokemon World Tournament and got 8 BP by doing the level 25 challenge thing.
Then went to Battle Subway or Gear station or whatever it's called in Nimbasa City. You can get a Razor Fang from one of the girls at the counters for 8 BP.
Hope this helped :)

~ jcb

Okay so Bulbapedia says you have to trade to get a Trapinch, but they're wrong right?

I've been spending 2 damn hours trying to find one. Are we sure there are in BW2?

Status
Not open for further replies.