• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

simone

ace trainer
is in the games trainer rematches confirmed like in older games vs seeker or something like that ? and what pokemon is best water to get or good in team that can learn surf ?

Bardische

Elegance.
Anyone know where I can find a water stone near Castelia?

I don't think there's a Water Stone in Castelia. There are also Water Stones at the World Tournament.

Other than that, there's one on the starting route, and you need Surf to get it.

is in the games trainer rematches confirmed like in older games vs seeker or something like that ? and what pokemon is best water to get or good in team that can learn surf ?

The Vs. Seeker is not in the game, but there's a handful of trainers you can rebattle. Pokemon Breeders, whether or not it is a glitch, can be rebattled every time you re-enter the Route they are situated in. Also, the Domes at Nimbasa City still have athletes you can challenge.

If you chose Oshawott, I would suggest teaching it Surf. Works wonders for me right now. Otherwise, you can try getting a Lapras, or Wailmer. Maybe even a Pelipper. And it can Fly, too.

Last edited:

simone

ace trainer
but will trainers not increase in lv and evolve pokemon when rematching ? and are there other strong pokemon to get in team to learn surf with highest ev in training ?

Bardische

Elegance.
but will trainers not increase in lv and evolve pokemon when rematching ? and are there other strong pokemon to get in team to learn surf with highest ev in training ?

I do believe that the trainers in the Nimbasa Sports Domes increase in levels, and some of their Pokemon evolve by the time you beat the game for the first time. Also, there are more trainers in the domes thereafter.

And I dunno what you want; EV training is entirely up to you. Try getting a Vaporeon, or a Basculin or something.

TheBadPokemonZ

SkyTraveller
I don't think there's a Water Stone in Castelia. There are also Water Stones at the World Tournament.

Other than that, there's one on the starting route, and you need Surf to get it.

The Vs. Seeker is not in the game, but there's a handful of trainers you can rebattle. Pokemon Breeders, whether or not it is a glitch, can be rebattled every time you re-enter the Route they are situated in. Also, the Domes at Nimbasa City still have athletes you can challenge.

If you chose Oshawott, I would suggest teaching it Surf. Works wonders for me right now. Otherwise, you can try getting a Lapras, or Wailmer. Maybe even a Pelipper. And it can Fly, too.

Sad thing Osha isn't a All-Special Attacker.
About rebatteable trainers, when you get to the Dragon Gym, I suggest grinding in a trainer that has Emolga and Altaria, they give you 1 level per battle with the lucky egg.

simone

ace trainer
but which is the best surf learner poke with best ev max trained ? and will there be after champion defeat more things to do ? like new gyms ?

Killer_Flygon

Just curious but is there a hidden hollow within Celestial Tower or somewhere near it?

Index

Pokémon Breeder
Serebii wrote that after there's a cave you can get to in Route 20 after you defeat Elite Four. Any idea where it is?

Bardische

Elegance.
Sad thing Osha isn't a All-Special Attacker.
About rebatteable trainers, when you get to the Dragon Gym, I suggest grinding in a trainer that has Emolga and Altaria, they give you 1 level per battle with the lucky egg.

Ohhh I'll take note of that. Thank you very much :)

but which is the best surf learner poke with best ev max trained ? and will there be after champion defeat more things to do ? like new gyms ?

We cant just tell you what 'Surfer' you have to choose based on what its stats with a maximized EV stat are. You gotta decide what Pokemon you want to use Surf for and then you decide if you want to EV train it or not. I suggest you not worry about EV training anything yet and just go through the game.

And can anybody tell me why there is a girl within a small room underneath the Village Bridge? She appears to be singing in there, but then she kicks me out when she discovers me eavesdropping. Any clue?

Janovy

Banned
Also, is there a Lucky Egg in the game? :O

Beeblebrox

Serebii wrote that after there's a cave you can get to in Route 20 after you defeat Elite Four. Any idea where it is?

There's a patch of water to the south of the route. Surf across it, and head south. You'll find the Heart Cave, and start the Pixies sidequest.

Does anyone know if the Black Skyscraper and the White Tree Hollow give EXP? I'm curious as to whether it's a Trainer Hill deal or a legitimate training spot.

Bardische

Elegance.

Halkel

Experimentalist
Just curious but is there a hidden hollow within Celestial Tower or somewhere near it?
There shouldn't be one within Celestial Tower, but there is one in Route 7 from the cabin before the second grass patch behind the balance bar things

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I believe the Hidden Hollow of Route 12 was as typo? Because I can't find it and apparently no one knows its location, since I asked twice and no reply...

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
What is with the Girl within the hidden room on Village Bridge?

I walk in there, she is singing, then she notices me and freaks out.

pokesid11

In Black 2, I've been trying to get some experience to battle Elesa. I still feel my team is rather under-leveled though.

Dewott
Lucario
Flaffy
Growlithe
Espeon

I won't go into detail with the movesets, but I will say that every member of my team is at level 26.

My question is, what level should I get my team to before challenging Elesa?

Thanks in Advance.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
In Black 2, I've been trying to get some experience to battle Elesa. I still feel my team is rather under-leveled though.

Dewott
Lucario
Flaffy
Growlithe
Espeon

I won't go into detail with the movesets, but I will say that every member of my team is at level 26.

My question is, what level should I get my team to before challenging Elesa?

Thanks in Advance.

If you want a challenge, take only three of your Pokémon to the gym, with them being at level 27~28.
If you want a easy win, over level all of them to 32 and sweep the model's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.