• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hksgh0st

hey I've reached the plasma frigate on white two and after the double battle with your rival there is a machine with a password, I've looked below and there aren't any warp panels
i'm rather confused and lost does anyone know what to do thanks

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Just to make sure, not certain I've got it right;

The way I understand it, Black City/White Forest can be changed via keys in the Unova Link. But if you have Black 2, Black Skyscraper will always be there, and in White 2, White Tree Hollow will always be there, meaning that the actual battle facility is version-exclusive. Is that the case?

drawk[e]

Grand King
Where is the Braviary on Route 4 in White 2?

TheBadPokemonZ

SkyTraveller
I still need someone to help me. When I finish the last Gym where do I go? I cannot get past a cave because Plasma Grunts are blocking the way...

Help me please.

drawk[e]

Grand King
it appears on a thursday behind a house

Alright, thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at the Join Avenue on Route 4. A businessman asked me something. I have to write something.
What's this for?

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I still need someone to help me. When I finish the last Gym where do I go? I cannot get past a cave because Plasma Grunts are blocking the way...

Help me please.

You need to go south from Seigaiha City to Rt. 21 and Seaside Cave.

EDIT: I just watched that part of the playthrough so I can explain what to do in more detail. First you need to go to Rt. 22 and get the Akuroma Machine from Akuroma himself (why does he just give it away before you fight him as Team Plasma anyway?). Then, you need to head south to Rt. 21 and into Seaside Cave. At the end, there'll be a Crustle blocking the exit and you need to use the Akuroma Machine to battle it and get it out of your way. After you exit, you'll find the Plasma Frigate and Shizui will open the bridge for you so you can go in. I stopped watching right about there, but I assume after you get through it, you should be able to fully access Giant Chasm. If you need help navigating Rt. 21 and Seaside Cave, try here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l83BqgPr6M#t=1h59m30s

Last edited:

hksgh0st

Help me please.

after you have got the item off achroma where terakion is, go to seigaiha town to the poke center and surf directly south of the poke center to continue

AWB

Treecko
I'm having a little trouble thinking about what my team is going to be in White 2, mostly because with my current set up of Squirtle, Treecko, Shinx, Bagon, Slowpoke, and Magby, I'm considering changing Bagon to Axew. The problem is, then I would need a flying pokemon, because Haxorous can't learn Fly, and that means I'd have to take out another Pokemon in exchange. What do you suggest doing?

hksgh0st

I'm having a little trouble thinking about what my team is going to be in White 2, mostly because with my current set up of Squirtle, Treecko, Shinx, Bagon, Slowpoke, and Magby, I'm considering changing Bagon to Axew. The problem is, then I would need a flying pokemon, because Haxorous can't learn Fly, and that means I'd have to take out another Pokemon in exchange. What do you suggest doing?

hey i have noticed you have two water types why not one of those two possibly skarmory, flygon?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Take out the Slowpoke and replace it with a Woobat or Sigilyph. Alternatively, you could get Swablu instead of Axew. But if you don't like those, your pre-Elite 4 options are Skarmory, Pelipper, Crobat, Drifblim, Unfezant, or Swanna. Flygon, Golurk, Volcarona and Hydreigon are also options if you just want a Pokemon that knows Fly. Take your pick.

Last edited:

hksgh0st

how do i get past the four grids on the plasma frigate? i cant find any switches, but there is a password which i can't figure out. i'm not in any of the basement floors i'm on the 1st floor can anyone help?

XGallade

Anyone know if there's a list floating around with the medals you can collect? I'm a bit of a 100%-er when it comes to collectibles. (never gotten all pokémons though, and i never intend to...unless one of the medals is 'catch all pokemon'...which there will be...damn you gamefreak)

how do i get past the four grids on the plasma frigate? i cant find any switches, but there is a password which i can't figure out. i'm not in any of the basement floors i'm on the 1st floor can anyone help?
1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Re-Shi-Ra-Mu (in katakana), Ze-Ku-Ro-Mu (katakana) or Ki-Yu-Re-Mu (katakana)

It's one of those.

Last edited:

hksgh0st

Anyone know if there's a list floating around with the medals you can collect? I'm a bit of a 100%-er when it comes to collectibles. (never gotten all pokémons though, and i never intend to...unless one of the medals is 'catch all pokemon'...which there will be...damn you gamefreak)

1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Re-Shi-Ra-Mu (in katakana), Ze-Ku-Ro-Mu (katakana) or Ki-Yu-Re-Mu (katakana)

It's one of those.

thanks for the help but none of the passwords worked :/

No luck finding the guy that buys the underwater relics.

What are the requirements to rematching Acrhoma at the Frigate? Is it once a day?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
thanks for the help but none of the passwords worked :/

Do you know how to spell Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem in katakana? Just in case, they're:

Reshiram- レシラム
Zekrom- ゼクロム
Kyurem- キュレム (make sure that 2nd character is subscripted)

What are the requirements to rematching Acrhoma at the Frigate? Is it once a day?

To my knowledge, you can only fight him once in Plasma Frigate, but I'm not the right person to answer that question.

hksgh0st

Do you know how to spell Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem in katakana? Just in case, they're:

Reshiram- レシラム
Zekrom- ゼクロム
Kyurem- キュレム (make sure that 2nd character is subscripted)

To my knowledge, you can only fight him once in Plasma Frigate, but I'm not the right person to answer that question.

yeah i wrote them correctly i think it is because i'm on white 2 and all the information i'm finding is based off black 2 and i think it has a different puzzle due to being a different version...
thanks btw

Apparently TMs/HMs can be thrown away from the bag because I just accidently did that with Cut. :redface:

Any idea how I can get it back? :confused:

Apparently TMs/HMs can be thrown away from the bag because I just accidently did that with Cut. :redface:

Check the last section of your bag, it went there. It's a separate section for people to place any item they want to access it quickly for convenience.

hksgh0st

tms / hms can't be thrown away it will have been moved to the free space pocket in your bag, it's the pocket after key items

Status
Not open for further replies.