1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Nutter t.KK, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Where exactly is the centrepiece I need to walk from to find Regirock in the Clay Tunnel?

2. johnyboy169

johnyboy169 Dragon Master

If i breed my lvl 40 Alakazam (Beardy) i got from accumula town with a female ditto while the resulting abra have the move psycho cut?

3. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

It's an eyeball.

Maybe you saw something that looks kind of like it on your way in?

You cannot have an Abra with Psycho Cut by any means. It is neither a level-up move nor an Egg move for it.

why would you want one, anyway

4. johnyboy169

johnyboy169 Dragon Master

ohh ok isnt there any other way of having a alakazam learn the move psycho move? execpt the one i got from the trade in accumula town?

5. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Both Kadabra and Alakazam learn Psycho Cut at Lv. 40 in Gen V, and at Lv. 34 and Gen IV.

seriously, why

6. Mokepon22

Mokepon22 Well-Known Member

I've seen people asking for Therian Forme Landorus in the Trade Forum so they can get the Reveal Glass but I saw someone say only the Landorus obtained from your Dream Radar will be able to unlock the Reveal Glass so I want to be 100% sure, can a traded Landorus unlock it or do you have to have the Dream Radar?

7. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

You can only get the Therian forms from the Dream Radar.

8. Mokepon22

So a traded one will not work then?

9. blade3143

blade3143 Member

I found one right away in my Black 2 so I guess I got lucky try looking in the first area of the fenced area with grass

You can't get a female Ditto because they're genderless.

10. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

They can't be traded at all in their Therian form.

11. Mokepon22

Thank you, that's what I needed to know

How am I gonna get the Reveal Glass now :(

12. gamer_legend

gamer_legend Well-Known Member

It sounds like the only way you can get it is by catching your own using the Dream Radar then bringing it to the abundant shrine. Clever nintendo making it so anyone who wants a therian form genie has to buy their expansion.

13. blade3143

blade3143 Member

You can get a Abra knowing Ice punch, Fire punch, and Thunder punch so hey might as well get one.

14. Flame Mistress

...Nope, nothing.

15. Dragalge

Dragalge Lucy Eiscue

Not even the circle in the room where that Psychic is standing?

16. Flame Mistress

I tried that, but it didn't work. Nine steps right and six steps down, right?

EDIT: Oh, wait, now it works. =p Thanks anyway.

17. GreenWhiter!

GreenWhiter! Member

me iz was 9909 black2. well thats what i checked for the password.

18. Unicorn

Unicorn Neigh.

So I'm running my White 2 game as a Nuzlocke and captured an Azurill. It's super weak and squishy right now. I know it evolves from happiness, but there's no way to check early game how happy it is. When do you think it'll evolve? It's at level 13 right now.

19. SharpedoX

SharpedoX Treinador Áureo

Once can't tell for certain (at least quantitatively) but you can ask Bianca on the X-Transceiver. When you arrive at Castelia be sure to get it massaged once per day and when you get the Soothe Bell make it hold it right away (Nimbasa). Give it Return and see how much damage it does, for instance.

If I breed an Illumise with a Ditto can I get a Volbeat?

20. Here are a couple Happiness guides:

:: Serebii
    :: Psypokes

It's hard to tell exactly when without knowing how you've raised it. Just avoid factors that effect the happiness negatively and it should evolve. It will probably take a while w/ Azurill because it's difficult to use it in a lot of battles.

Make sure to use items with positive effects on happiness and avoid letting it faint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.