• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathrezz

If you have an event Arceus you can trade it to SS/HG and chose between a lev1 gira/pal/dai at Alpha ruins. I can assume that if you reset the game you can get another lev1.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
that applies only if the person on the GTS is requesting lv 9 & under Dia/Pal/Gira. The thing is, most of them requests Level 9 and under Resh/Zek instead.

BurningWhiteKyurem

If you have an event Arceus you can trade it to SS/HG and chose between a lev1 gira/pal/dai at Alpha ruins. I can assume that if you reset the game you can get another lev1.

Yes this is the case, it's 1 Sinnoh Legendary Dragon per save file. If you reset and manage to acquire more arceuses, then you can theoretically get all the remaining dragons.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
say an audino with regenerator would use entrainment and the other pokémon switches out at some point. would pokemon x recover its hp or would its ability be reset before that were to happen?

Last edited:

Rakurai

It would regain HP.

Though assuming this is being used for a double or triple battling situation, it would be more practical to just use Wish or Healing Pulse on the Pokemon you want to heal instead.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man

ice33333

Is there any way to change a pokemons name that is the original name (though traded)

I want HOUNDOOM to Houndoom, I wouldn't care, but it's shiny

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So there is a guy standing in front of the receptionist in Black Tower, he is directly in front of the person and I can't talk to the person to let me compete. How can I get this guy to move?

Bathrezz

You gotta go talk to Alder in Floccey town

Ryan7437

Banned
I just got a Latias ( Timid Nature on the first try! ) and there is no Soul Dew. How do I get it?

SapphSabre777

So there is a guy standing in front of the receptionist in Black Tower, he is directly in front of the person and I can't talk to the person to let me compete. How can I get this guy to move?

Agreed with Bathrezz, you must go to Alder and battle him. After that, you will gain access to the Tower/Treehollow.

I just got a Latias ( Timid Nature on the first try! ) and there is no Soul Dew. How do I get it?

The Soul Dew must be picked up as an item. It should be near where you caught the Eon at the Dreamyard.

ryoverde

B2 Catching Milotic at/in Route 1 via Super Rod

Catching Milotic ;350; in B2 at route one ... And I am hoping I've picked the appropriate forum, if not, sincere apologies. I have taken my super rod to the area but am getting rather bored.

Per the PokeDex listed Method, it's "Fishing - Special", but I'm not sure what that means. As opposed to B1/W1 Method of "Fishing - Shaking Spots". Can someone give me a hand here? I'm afraid my 2 brain cells aren't working it out, and I'm scared they'll shake apart :)

If some minor encouragement would help, I am hoping to breed up some Feebas w prism scale attached for trading on the GTS, for I too am sick of totally unreasonable trade requests... As opposed to marginally unreasonable requests :)

ryoverde (forum ID)
OT Name (B2/W1): ryoverd
(W2/B1): ryoazul

Rakurai

You can catch them in the water spots as before.

If you're so fortunate as to have the Lucky pass power, they're pretty common, too.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I keep getting emails for new responses to this thread but the posts in them are more than a month old. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is my account screwed up?

I keep getting emails for new responses to this thread but the posts in them are more than a month old. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is my account screwed up?
Your account is probably messed up,because i don't get that problem

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator

Be reliefed, because you're not the only one :/

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Be reliefed, because you're not the only one :/

It affects several people.. Including staff.. I'll give Serebii another buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.