• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
At the start of the challenge? Yeah, that makes sense. : o

And I never knew there were 3 floors... the list only showed 2. I am also sure this was Level 9 as I went up and down floors several times and it said so on the list/Area box at the top. I will try again to see if I can figure out what happened. It might be because of the way they formatted the lists like at the challenging desk at the top... You can't see Area 6 when you first unlock it unless you scroll all the way down and it shows up. That could be the issue.

Endis

Hi. I have not played Pokemon White or Black and are now wondering to buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should go for Black/White or the upgrade. I am not interested in buying both games at this moment since this playing idea was just something which resently got to my mind. I'd probably buy the game mainly for playing online matches, get ratings and join tournaments, I don't really care about the campaign. Thanks. Cheers. :)

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Hi. I have not played Pokemon White or Black and are now wondering to buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should go for Black/White or the upgrade. I am not interested in buying both games at this moment since this playing idea was just something which resently got to my mind. I'd probably buy the game mainly for playing online matches, get ratings and join tournaments, I don't really care about the campaign. Thanks. Cheers. :)

Well if you're playing online and wanting to join tournaments, getting B2 or W2 would be better as, unlike the originals, BW2 have move tutors which definitely help out a lot of Pokemon in terms of their movesets. Furthermore, Unova Pokemon cannot be caught with their hidden abilities on the Dream World unless you're playing BW2.

Rai1994

Pokémon Master!
I am trying to figure out what my Shiny Latias' Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense would be if it was holding Soul Dew. I know the Soul Dew boosts Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 50%. But I don't know if it would boost past the Max Stat(Which would be Sp. Attack=350/Beneficial and Sp. Defense=359/Neutral for my Latias' Nature) or stay at the Max, if it was high enough to even reach the max, from the Stat Boost. My Latias' Sp. Attack is 326 and Her Sp. Defense is 281, and has Modest Nature. I'm not sure if I did it right, but I tried multiplying her Sp. Attack (326) and her Sp. Defense (281) by 50% and got 489 for Sp. Attack and 421 for Sp. Defense. Did I calculate accurately or am I way off?

I'm sorry if this is confusing... I tried explaining as best as I can...

Edit: I had originally posted this question in the Black and White Help Thread but I deleted my post there and reposted it here.

Aurath8

I am trying to figure out what my Shiny Latias' Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense would be if it was holding Soul Dew. I know the Soul Dew boosts Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 50%. But I don't know if it would boost past the Max Stat(Which would be Sp. Attack=350/Beneficial and Sp. Defense=359/Neutral for my Latias' Nature) or stay at the Max, if it was high enough to even reach the max, from the Stat Boost. My Latias' Sp. Attack is 326 and Her Sp. Defense is 281, and has Modest Nature. I'm not sure if I did it right, but I tried multiplying her Sp. Attack (326) and her Sp. Defense (281) by 50% and got 489 for Sp. Attack and 421 for Sp. Defense. Did I calculate accurately or am I way off?

I'm sorry if this is confusing... I tried explaining as best as I can...

Edit: I had originally posted this question in the Black and White Help Thread but I deleted my post there and reposted it here.

Pokemon doesn't have a definite stat cap like Fire Emblem. Stats are only limited by base stats and calculations based off them. In other words, it will boost Spatk past the max stat.

Rai1994

Pokémon Master!
Pokemon doesn't have a definite stat cap like Fire Emblem. Stats are only limited by base stats and calculations based off them. In other words, it will boost Spatk past the max stat.

Okay, so another question... (I apologize if this question seems dumb...) To calculate how much of a stat boost the Pokémon get's from the Hold Item, do you multiply the Pokémon's Stat with the %? Like if I multiply my Latias' Special Attack which is 326, with 50% I get 163... Is that how much of a stat boost Latias would get?

Torpoleon

Kind of something that could be posted in either Generation V help thread, but if I got the Meloetta event for my White Version and taught it Relic Song from the Castelia Event, would I still be able to teach it Relic Song from the Castelia Event in White 2? If I can, I assume I'd have to go to the Move Deleter to make it forget Relic Song first.

Hello

i was wondering if there was any possible way to get a bibarel with the move brine?
thanks

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
If you have an antique shop in your Join avenue, you can sometimes get shards from there, but it doesn't happen often for me.
Other than that, I think you can get shards from dust clouds sometimes.

CinccinoChic

Normal-Type Trainer
where can i find a lot of yellow shards in black 2?

The Funfest Mission "Collecting Shards" Is a great way to get lots of shards! Other than that you can just buy some repels and run around Reversal Mtn. or the Relic Passage and look for dust clouds. You also get them for participating in the PWT. There's lots of ways to get shards! ^^

Aurath8

Okay, so another question... (I apologize if this question seems dumb...) To calculate how much of a stat boost the Pokémon get's from the Hold Item, do you multiply the Pokémon's Stat with the %? Like if I multiply my Latias' Special Attack which is 326, with 50% I get 163... Is that how much of a stat boost Latias would get?

Yes. So in your Latios' case SpAtk is boosted to 489.

lorcan4

i have question about breeding hidden ability what is the correct way to get a hidden ability? i want a bulbusaur with a Chlorophyll ability
1) female venusaur with overgrown and a male gloom with Chlorophyll or
2) female venusaur with overgrown and a male breloom with a hidden ability Technician?
if 1&2 are wrong please tell me how do i get a pokemon with hidden ability

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
i have question about breeding hidden ability what is the correct way to get a hidden ability? i want a bulbusaur with a Chlorophyll ability
1) female venusaur with overgrown and a male gloom with Chlorophyll or
2) female venusaur with overgrown and a male breloom with a hidden ability Technician?
if 1&2 are wrong please tell me how do i get a pokemon with hidden ability

I answered this in the Pokemon questions thread, but the correct way is a female from the Bulbasaur family with Chlorophyll and any Pokemon it can breed with that isn't Ditto. There's no legitimate female Hidden Ability Bulbasaur out there, so this is impossible.

Saberu

I am trying to obtain the Shiny Charm before I capture Kyurem, but I want to battle with Black Kyurem meanwhile. Note that I have a Kyurem traded from White that I can fuse.

If I defeat Kyurem, take the DNA Link, and battle the Elite Four, will Kyurem reappear?

Last edited:

ilakyd

I recieved a shiny Snubbull from the GTS. Adamant nature. 2/25/2013 Apparently met at lv. 100.
ID no. 04052
OT zenman
i looked up where to find it and i cant find anywhere that snubbul appears at lvl 100 on route 5.
I also cant find an event for it.

How do i know if it's legit?

I'm not sure how hacked/cloned/glitched pokemon affect the game. Is there anything i would have to worry about?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I recieved a shiny Snubbull from the GTS. Adamant nature. 2/25/2013 Apparently met at lv. 100.
ID no. 04052
OT zenman
i looked up where to find it and i cant find anywhere that snubbul appears at lvl 100 on route 5.
I also cant find an event for it.

How do i know if it's legit?

I'm not sure how hacked/cloned/glitched pokemon affect the game. Is there anything i would have to worry about?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?497187-Hack-Check-Thread
Here. Fill out all the information it asks for and someone can tell you if it is real or fake

Status
Not open for further replies.