• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This is a odd question but does anyone know a good way to get the right nature on a pokemon other that RNGing or synchronizing nature?

Well, you can give an Everstone to pass down a nature if you're breeding, but otherwise, no. Those are the only ways that you can get the nature you're looking for, aside from complete luck.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
This is a odd question but does anyone know a good way to get the right nature on a pokemon other that RNGing or synchronizing nature?

The only other way is to breed for it, or if it's a legendary, soft reset for it, both of which are based completely on luck.

slugs1923

Well, you can give an Everstone to pass down a nature if you're breeding, but otherwise, no. Those are the only ways that you can get the nature you're looking for, aside from complete luck.

Thanks for the suggestion but I am trying to get a timid or modest hetran in black 2 which I can't breed and munas are rare and elgyems are never modest or timid so I will try resetting

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Thanks for the suggestion but I am trying to get a timid or modest hetran in black 2 which I can't breed and munas are rare and elgyems are never modest or timid so I will try resetting

Elgyems can be Modest or Timid.... when I wanted Synchronizers, I went to the top of Celestial Tower with about 80 Ultra Balls and just caught Elgyems until I had all of the natures I wanted with the Synchronize ability. It's 40% Elgyems up there. It took a while but it was worth it; it made capturing legendaries a lot easier. I have both a Modest and a Timid Elgyem. This is probably the best way to get a Modest or Timid Heatran.

Last edited:
I have another question i cant seem to find over the internet, im trying to do the masuda method, with a shiny charm and 2 shinies, a shiny ditto which is forein, what are my chances at getting a shiny pokemon out of an egg?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I have another question i cant seem to find over the internet, im trying to do the masuda method, with a shiny charm and 2 shinies, a shiny ditto which is forein, what are my chances at getting a shiny pokemon out of an egg?

The amount of Shiny Pokemon you have doesn't matter at all. When you have the Shiny Charm your chance of receiving a Shiny from breeding using the Masuda Method is 1/1024. Down from 3/4096, which is the chance of getting a Shiny Pokemon with the Masuda Method without the Shiny Charm.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Where do I get the stones and boxes that I bought in Join Avenue appraised? Does anyone know that?

Woops, its automatically appriased for you, sorry XD

Last edited:

slugs1923

I want to know if you guys can find any holes in my WiFi team and way they can be fixed I use a offensive scizor a special wall jellicent a phisical wall hipodown a choice specs Latinos a special offensive heatran and a defensive ferrothron any help?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I want to know if you guys can find any holes in my WiFi team and way they can be fixed I use a offensive scizor a special wall jellicent a phisical wall hipodown a choice specs Latinos a special offensive heatran and a defensive ferrothron any help?

You'll get better responses for this question from this section: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?206-5th-Gen-RMT But you'll need to give little more info, if you post there.

Also you should check what you post: Latinos - Some Men for Latin American? Do you mean Latias ;380; or Latios ;381; ?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus

If you mean both Latios and Latias, you can say "Lati@s"...

ToeyJoey

The Count
Do we know if there are any plans to release the last three berries out of the 64?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Do we know if there are any plans to release the last three berries out of the 64?

Enigma, Lansat and Starf?

No, we don't know if there are currently any plans, and considering only the Global Competition/XY Entry Test is the only Competition announced, and most likely the last competition, I'd say it's likely we may not get the Berries at all.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Enigma, Lansat and Starf?

No, we don't know if there are currently any plans, and considering only the Global Competition/XY Entry Test is the only Competition announced, and most likely the last competition, I'd say it's likely we may not get the Berries at all.

Not like I've had them before, but it's nice to be informed...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Not like I've had them before, but it's nice to be informed...

Enigma was only available via a Darkrai event during May/June of last year, but I think that was the only way. Lansat and Starf are available in-game, but...the only way to obtain them is through a 105 win streak in the Battle Subway for Lansat, and 203 for Starf. Otherwise, I don't imagine there are any plans of releasing these berries at this time.

My team in Black 2 is:
Serperior
Arcanine
Crobat
Zoroark
And i don't know what else to use. If you have any suggestions, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.