I need a favor from someone.
Can someone with Black 2 send me a PM with their friend code and their Iron Key?
I'd be more than happy to send them my Ice Key. I need Registeel in order to get Regigigas.
That is pretty sad lol. I bought both HGSS games but didn't think to buy both Black 2 and White 2.
Thank you for the heads up nonetheless.
Can anyone let me borrow or give out a Registeel in that case?
As I said before it's only to awaken Regigigas
Another question about breeding: if an offspring can have one out of two potencial abilities (not regarding DW ability), what are the odds for each?
The offspring will have an 80% chance of having the same ability as the mother and a 20% chance of having the other ability. However, I believe if Ditto is used as either parent, then the offspring has a 50% chance of having either ability.
Yes, Regice is not shiny locked in Black 2.Okay, so I have been SR for shiny Regice over 13000 now, been on it since july 2013. I have shiny charm
Is it 100% sure its not shiny locked because of its key that is needed? I know it has been encountered in white 2, but nowhere I read of a shint Regice in Black 2.
I'm pretty patient, but this one is killing me!