• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulava

Banned
Can I transfer Pokemon from platinum directly to white/black 2?

Yes, of course you can as long as you have two Nintendo DS Systems. :)

Last edited:

redven

I need a favor from someone.

Can someone with Black 2 send me a PM with their friend code and their Iron Key?

I'd be more than happy to send them my Ice Key. I need Registeel in order to get Regigigas.

:)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I need a favor from someone.

Can someone with Black 2 send me a PM with their friend code and their Iron Key?

I'd be more than happy to send them my Ice Key. I need Registeel in order to get Regigigas.

:)

To share the keys Via IR which requires physical Line of sight between game cartridges. You can not Share them via Wifi.

redven

No way!

That is pretty sad lol. I bought both HGSS games but didn't think to buy both Black 2 and White 2.
Thank you for the heads up nonetheless.

Can anyone let me borrow or give out a Registeel in that case?

As I said before it's only to awaken Regigigas :)

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
No way!

That is pretty sad lol. I bought both HGSS games but didn't think to buy both Black 2 and White 2.
Thank you for the heads up nonetheless.

Can anyone let me borrow or give out a Registeel in that case?

As I said before it's only to awaken Regigigas :)

Try these threads:

Trade Forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?220-Trade-Forum

Trade Shops: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?226-Trade-Shops

Hoenn Families: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?486620-379-Registeel

Someone should be able to help you out. :)

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Probably asked a billion times, but what are the chances of a pokemon passing down it's nature to it's offspring when holding an everstone?

chaz17

In Gen V Black 2 - can someone give me breeding tips on how to get more than 3 perfect IVs because I am quite stuck

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Another question about breeding: if an offspring can have one out of two potencial abilities (not regarding DW ability), what are the odds for each?

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Another question about breeding: if an offspring can have one out of two potencial abilities (not regarding DW ability), what are the odds for each?

The offspring will have an 80% chance of having the same ability as the mother and a 20% chance of having the other ability. However, I believe if Ditto is used as either parent, then the offspring has a 50% chance of having either ability.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
The offspring will have an 80% chance of having the same ability as the mother and a 20% chance of having the other ability. However, I believe if Ditto is used as either parent, then the offspring has a 50% chance of having either ability.

Thanks, though it didn't felt like that, I was trying to breed a Horsea with Sniper ability by using a male Kingdra and a Ditto, and out of all 17 times I hatched the egg, it always landed on Swift Swim.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Okay, so I have been SR for shiny Regice over 13000 now, been on it since july 2013. I have shiny charm
Is it 100% sure its not shiny locked because of its key that is needed? I know it has been encountered in white 2, but nowhere I read of a shint Regice in Black 2.

I'm pretty patient, but this one is killing me!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Okay, so I have been SR for shiny Regice over 13000 now, been on it since july 2013. I have shiny charm
Is it 100% sure its not shiny locked because of its key that is needed? I know it has been encountered in white 2, but nowhere I read of a shint Regice in Black 2.

I'm pretty patient, but this one is killing me!
Yes, Regice is not shiny locked in Black 2.

eiger

Shiny Hunter

MrMixer28

For the Challenge Medals can I not use Dual-Type Pokemon. Say for the Fire-type Champ: could I not use a Blaziken because it is also Fighting or does it have to only be Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.