• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hksgh0st

Hi, this is my first post. I searched the thread but my question wasn't, so here i go:
I battled the Unova Leaders in the World Tournament (the red one), but then when I tried to access the Kanto Leaders they say something about Reshiram and Kyurem. I already caught them, so I was wondering what could it be that impeded me of battling the Leaders. Thanks in advance.

do you have reshiram and kyurem in your party because it could be that they are banned from the tournament

Challenge Mode is a Black 2 exclusive feature, and Assist Mode is a White 2 exclusive feature. The idea is that once a game has been beaten for the first time, their respective modes are unlocked and ready to be sent. Of course, you can also activate this feature at any time on your own game, but the catch is that since you can only use it after beating the game, you only experience very less changes in your own game.

The idea is that you can send these modes (in the form of 'keys') to other players of Black2/White2 who have yet to beat the game. This unlocks the mode for them regardless of exclusivity. This is a wireless interaction, and so you need friends lol .

Challenge Mode is a level and AI bump, while Assist Mode is a level and AI handicap.

okay so when i beat normal mode on black 2 challenge mode unlocks and i have to restart my game for that new mode? coz thats cool? and do i have to do anything wifiy to unlock challenge mode on black 2?

sorry for the newbie question im just confused on it

Is getting a Key Link from the opposite game possible through Wi-fi? If so, how would someone go about doing that anyway? I can't read the language so I'm naturally lost.

*I see nothing on Serebii saying the Key Links can be given through Wi-fi, so I was hoping someone could confirm it for me through experience if it's possible or not*

Also at this point I'm just going to assume the guy on Route 13 by the house only gives out flutes now. I have no idea why they would take away the other hold items he gave out.

Last edited:

hksgh0st

I know *that* but I should have been more specific.

I meant navigating the menu's and even setting up a key link trade in the first place.

as far as i know you use wifi to send and receive and i think it can be done through the c gear or in the union room (not completely sure)
)

hksgh0st

hi! in pokemon white 2, somebody knows what i'm suppose to do after beating ghetsis? :C

run all the way back to the first cave but, go left and you will reach an exit with a wooden house with a cool trainer who heals your pokemon and carry on that route and it will take you to the pokemon league

oh thanks!, but when i leave the giant chasm, and return my rival and the old team plasma guys are still there,, i'm missing something maybe

Bardische

Elegance.
okay so when i beat normal mode on black 2 challenge mode unlocks and i have to restart my game for that new mode? coz thats cool? and do i have to do anything wifiy to unlock challenge mode on black 2?

sorry for the newbie question im just confused on it

Yes, you unlock Challenge Mode in Black 2. You're gonna have to choose the option in the main menu to activate it.

And no, please do not restart your game. We have no definite idea if Challenge Mode stays in the game's data if you restart your game. You're gonna have to have another copy of Black2/White2 to experience Challenge Mode to the fullest.

For now, the only thing you can experience in Challenge Mode is a level bump in the Elite Four, Iris, etc., since you can't rebattle Gym Leaders in their Gyms, and not the World Tournament.

How many level are there in the White Forest minigame? And are the characters, who unlock the gate always the same? Is there a walkthrough for these levels?

Bardische

Elegance.
Can anybody help me? There was this Fisherman on Route 8 (near the entrance to Tubeline Bridge) that randomly went away after talking to him. Can anybody tell me where he went and if he holds any significance?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
eh, I have a question regarding Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Assuming I have 2 Kyurem, 1 Resh, and 1 Zek, then I can have both B-Kyurem and W-Kyurem in ONE game, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.