• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Where To Get TM71 Stone Edge and TM26 Earthquake?

This is a list of all TM and HM locations in Black 2 & White 2.

I'd recommend that you put all of your thoughts into a single post, because you'll probably get in trouble for posting twice in a row. #friendly advice

EDIT: Sorry, ninja'd on the friendly advice...

Last edited:

XGallade

Anyone know what the empty room under the Village Bridge (left side) is for? When you enter, a girl is singing, but then kicks you out when she notices you. Is that all there is to it, or is there something going on there? xD

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Can someone tell me where a Fire Stone can be found other than the PWT? I plan on using either Arcanine or Flareon, and I want to know when to expect it.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Anyone know what the empty room under the Village Bridge (left side) is for? When you enter, a girl is singing, but then kicks you out when she notices you. Is that all there is to it, or is there something going on there? xD

I think it has something to do with the Stranger House or something.

Can someone tell me where a Fire Stone can be found other than the PWT? I plan on using either Arcanine or Flareon, and I want to know when to expect it.

There's one hidden in Desert Resort. You'll have the itemfinder by then, so it'll be easy to find.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt

There's one hidden in Desert Resort. You'll have the itemfinder by then, so it'll be easy to find.

Sweet. Flareon for me, then!

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
So I just beat Skyla and as I'm leaving her gym, she runs off somewhere. I figured she was going to the Tower but when I went there and rung the bell, nothing happened. So I tried to continue however Marshal (I think?) stops me when I try to enter the cave.

I had totally forgotten that most of Unova was frozen over so I tried to go find the plot....but I can't seem to figure out where to go, lol.
Where do I need to go?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
So I just beat Skyla and as I'm leaving her gym, she runs off somewhere. I figured she was going to the Tower but when I went there and rung the bell, nothing happened. So I tried to continue however Marshal (I think?) stops me when I try to enter the cave.

I had totally forgotten that most of Unova was frozen over so I tried to go find the plot....but I can't seem to figure out where to go, lol.
Where do I need to go?

This is around where I am, so I'm probably wrong, but I think you have to talk to Juniper in Celestial Tower, and then you'll go to the airport.

Judas

Where do I need to go?

Go talk to Jupiter at the tower (first floor) then to the airport right next to the gym. You'll fly to East Unova.

I know this questions been asked a million times but I don't wanna have to search through the thread.

What's the password to get past the electric fields in the room above the beginning?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I know this questions been asked a million times but I don't wanna have to search through the thread.

What's the password to get past the electric fields in the room above the beginning?

Let's see if I remember all of the possibilities. Inhale...

レシラム
ゼクロム
キュレム
アクロマ

...exhale. I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten one of these. If the games don't actually use the mirrored numbers (9909=>9099) I apologize.

Last edited:

Judas

Oh thanks. How about Pinwheel Forest specifically? I want my Technician Breloom but I only found 1 Hidden Hollow there.

There is one at the interior of Pinwheel Forest and one at the exterior of Pinwheel Forest (the route right after Nimbasa with the entrance to Pinwheel Forest). It is to my understanding though that they have different Pokemon.

XGallade

I did that house the moment I could, lunar wing and all, so I don't think they're related to eachother. It's a mystery to me.

No Comprendo

Thanks! Just found the exterior one but it was just a Poke Ball :( So far I just have the Minccino, Golduck, and Pachirisu. Oh well.

Also Life Orb is where? That place south of Clay's Gym?? My Darmanitan needs that item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.