• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Hey Guys,

sometimes, when I talk to a person, I hear a weird sound. It's like an angel came to earth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMqxAf2xSE <-- In this video the sound is at 14:30. I can't japanese, so I don't know what the text, when the sound "apperas", means. It would be nice if you have anweser. :)

You got a new Fes Mission. That's all it means.

I have a couple questions:
I tried to unlock Unity Tower by trading locally (as in C-Gear) with my English Black (I unlocked the Tower in said Black by locally trading with my original Japanese White). However, I still can't go to the Tower. Does it have to be over Wi-Fi now? Or does it have to be an English Black 2 or White 2?

EDIT: Also, in Rebirth Mountain, in the giant central room, all the way on the east side, I can see another chamber through the wall (with a south-facing staircase on the south side). I'm relatively certain I haven't been there, and I'm wondering how to get in...

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Where and who do I give the Lost X-Transceiver to? The one found in Nimbassa City...?

simone

ace trainer
does anyone know how to update in global link site jp from 1 badge to 4 and the info update ? and i tried registering games but i don t see flashback or events things for memory link. do i need to have to beat the game or can memory link activate different ?

I've done the memory link and I've seen the flashback in Driftveil City.

Is there anything else I need to do before N's Pokemon start showing up in the wild?

I've read that there needs to be a Chargestone Cave flashback.
I've made a run through the entire cave, but nothing...
How do I activate it?

Dooney

I've read that there needs to be a Chargestone Cave flashback.
I've made a run through the entire cave, but nothing...
How do I activate it?

You need to talk to a Pokemon Breeder in a Pokemon Center (don't know if it has to be a particular one, mine was Driftveil) and he'll show you the flashback. After that they're available.

SpitfireXIII

So, hi lads... I`m kind of new here (well, at least when it comes to posting and stuff).
Well, the thing is, I actually bought the new PKMN White 2. Being able to get by and everything so far, except that I just heard about this Piplup wi-fi event and cannot seem to access it, I mean, all those options in japanese are just perplexing. Does anyone know how to get the little fellow?

Also, I`m sorry if this has been asked already.

Judas

So, hi lads... I`m kind of new here (well, at least when it comes to posting and stuff).
Well, the thing is, I actually bought the new PKMN White 2. Being able to get by and everything so far, except that I just heard about this Piplup wi-fi event and cannot seem to access it, I mean, all those options in japanese are just perplexing. Does anyone know how to get the little fellow?

The event hasn't started yet. It starts July 20th.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー

If you are referring to the event detailed in the July CoroCoro, the distribution does not begin until the twentieth of July. EDIT: NINJAAA'D~~~♫

zyonasan

well, this is the first time i've gotten stuck......

Where do I go after I beat Shizui's gym? I've traveled to the west and went into the cave, but there are two plasma grunts blocking the way. They make a comment about route 21 but i've scoured this area and I haven't found anything.....

Torpoleon

If you do Challenge Mode (or Assist Mode) in B2W2, does that basically start your game over and you lose your initial playthrough of the game? I'd be interested to try Challenge Mode, but I wouldn't want to lose my initial file.

Judas

Where do I go after I beat Shizui's gym? I've traveled to the west and went into the cave, but there are two plasma grunts blocking the way. They make a comment about route 21 but i've scoured this area and I haven't found anything.....
Go up to Route 22, find Terrakion and get the machine from the new Professor. Go down into the cave, move the Crustle, and walk out the entrance it was blocking.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
If you do Challenge Mode (or Assist Mode) in B2W2, does that basically start your game over and you lose your initial playthrough of the game? I'd be interested to try Challenge Mode, but I wouldn't want to lose my initial file.

No, it just powers up/weakens post-game stuff.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー

Do you have the Akuroma Machine yet? If not, go to Route 22 and stand next to Terrakion [EDIT: You needn't catch him], then just let the events unfold. If you have the machine, or just went and got it like I advised, go to Route 21 and go south to the Cave, then take the east exit, moving the Crustle using the Akuroma Machine.

EDIT2: Just realized I was ninja'd horribly on this (again)...

Last edited:

zyonasan

....oh do you have to catch him?

I didn't want to catch him yet....

but oh yeah, I forgot about that spot. i'm going there now

thx.

Aurath8

You keep the initial file and can continue into the postgame. However if you restart the game, the Challenge/Assist mode key is lost. Also Challenge Mode is only available in Black 2. Yes it is a bit stupid of Gamefreak.

Torpoleon

You keep the initial file and can continue into the postgame. However if you restart the game, the Challenge/Assist mode key is lost. Also Challenge Mode is only available in Black 2. Yes it is a bit stupid of Gamefreak.
But someone who has Black 2 could give the key to someone who has White 2, right (and vice-versa)?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
You need to talk to a Pokemon Breeder in a Pokemon Center (don't know if it has to be a particular one, mine was Driftveil) and he'll show you the flashback. After that they're available.

Nope I was only in Tachiwaki City(2nd Gym's city) and peformed the memory link ritual, and then the breeder chick was in the PC in that city, so it looks like she appears in any PC. Mind you I've yet to even reach the 5th Gym's city, yet I've already encountered 2 of N's Pokemon.

drawk[e]

Grand King
Where and who do I give the Lost X-Transceiver to? The one found in Nimbassa City...?

I found it. In the Amusement Park at the east of the city, right south after entering it.
I received the call ("Sound Only"). What should I do with it now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.