• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I tried to unlock Unity Tower by trading locally (as in C-Gear) with my English Black (I unlocked the Tower in said Black by locally trading with my original Japanese White). However, I still can't go to the Tower. Does it have to be over Wi-Fi now? Or does it have to be an English Black 2 or White 2?

Also, in Rebirth Mountain, in the giant central room, all the way on the east side, I can see another chamber through the wall (with a south-facing staircase on the south side). I'm relatively certain I haven't been there, and I'm wondering how to get in...
My other questions.^^

I just went into the Castelia Sewers and discovered all of the water was drained! Does this give any new items or anything, or is it simply aesthetic?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
My other questions.^^

I just went into the Castelia Sewers and discovered all of the water was drained! Does this give any new items or anything, or is it simply aesthetic?

I think you can under those arches now. I haven't explored it yet, so I don't know for sure, but I think most items were accessible with surf.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
My other questions.^^

It gives access to this one platform on the north end, one that you can't access in the other seasons. But it also blocks off the south end of the sewers.

What happens when you lose the mandatory World Tournament challenge?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
It gives access to this one platform on the north end, one that you can't access in the other seasons. But it also blocks off the south end of the sewers.

What happens when you lose the mandatory World Tournament challenge?

Thanks for the tip! I found the platform; it's the one with the female scientist and the empty room (bar the trash can), I assume?

Also, I also do not know what happens when you lose, but I do recall that said Tournament does not lower your levels for this one time, but all opponents are at level 25 just the same.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
What water types are available relatively early in the game besides the starter?

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
What water types are available relatively early in the game besides the starter?

Really early, only Psyduck. After getting surf, you can catch Buizel, Frillish, Basculin, etc. Also, you may catch an Eevee in Castelia and evolve it to Vaporeon.

myriada

Unova Key Questions:

Assist Mode/Challenge Mode/Regi Key/Black City White Forest

Do they work with just one person, or can you tag them to as many people as you want?

-James
You can send them to as many people as you want, the process works like 'lending' them your key to unlock their option, then returning it. They don't get to keep the key.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
What determines the outcome of the password?
Mine ended up being ゼクロム which is Zekrom I think? But I figured it was being I'm playing Black 2

I dunno if anyone's sure. there's apparently a lot of different passwords possible that work for both Black 2 and White 2.

Torosiken

This is a title.
Um, I need help... in Seigeiha city, a grandma asked me something and ended up her mienfoo following me. but I can't get out of the house. What should I do actually?

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Um, I need help... in Seigeiha city, a grandma asked me something and ended up her mienfoo following me. but I can't get out of the house. What should I do actually?

Rofl I did the same thing. I think you just go talk to lady again and press the second option she gives you.
But I'm not sure o~o

Status
Not open for further replies.