• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

simone

ace trainer
can someone help me about the skyla worries and wants to talk event in pokemon black 2 and white 2 how to activate ? i used memory link wifi and zoroark worked with n flashback adn the characters black and white in tournament how to activate and what to do to let them appear ?

Dooney

can someone help me about the skyla worries and wants to talk event in pokemon black 2 and white 2 how to activate ? i used memory link wifi and zoroark worked with n flashback adn the characters black and white in tournament how to activate and what to do to let them appear ?

Once Memory link is active and you've defeated her, she should be outside her gym. Just talk to her there.

IS N's Daruma, the evolved one, a random encounter or is it one of the one's that requires the RageCandyBar?

It's a random encounter in Desert Resort :)

hypwnz

one of the exit in the seaside cave is blocked by a nugget lookalike, where does it head to? is it post-game?
and I found a dark room with a girl inside under the village bridge? whats up with her?

Last edited:

XGallade

...I found a dark room with a girl inside under the village bridge? whats up with her?

I asked that earlier too, and someone else before that
Conclusion: Nobody knows.

XGallade

I know that, my question is more like is there anybody on Wi-Fi that's willing to tag me the keys if possible?

-James
I think the keys are an IR only thing. So you either have to know someone with the game, or you need to have 2 games yourself.

The dead girl who used to play with an Abra?
I think that's the one in the Stranger's House near Yamaji town. We're talking about the very much alive girl under the village bridge, that's singing when you enter the room, and then proceeds to kick you out when she notices you.

XGallade

It probably isn't possible to get stuff like N's pokemon or various other features without having a Black/White to link to, right? :/
I'll have to wait till October to do any of that...about the only downside of ROM's. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.