• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdqweezxc

Hello guys, Is it really hard to find wild Eevee in black 2?
I've already spent 2 hours and didn't found single eevee yet =.=
And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
Is it any requirement to get eevee from Fennel Assistant?

le-cari

what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)

Try one of these

1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese)

Grey Wind

And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
Eevee supposedly have a low encounter rate.
And if you didn't get the Eevee from Fennel, then it's probably post-game. Joe didn't find it until then so that's likely.

Bardische

Elegance.
Yes. You can't get into the Relic Castle from that side though.

Lol thank you for clarifying that was still part of the Relic Path. I'm just on my way to Driftveil and I didn't know the Relic Path was that long.

Anyway, Eevee is found in Castelia Park in both Black2/White2. Its encounter rate isn't any different in both versions. It's just as rare as Riolu, and I'm assuming both have an encounter rate of 5%.

And because of the nature of the Relic Path, can I get the Volcarona as early as I reach the World Tournament Area?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?

kemal07

Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?

I could be wrong, but I believe he mentioned a man on Route 7, where you first encounter the Kami exclusive in BW1.

drawk[e]

Grand King
I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's its encounter rate? 1%?

Ver-mont

drawk[e];14741995 said:
I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's is encounter rate? 1%?

It's annoyingly rare, but don't give up. I managed to get one for myself, but it took a long time.

(maybe it's 5%, like Bardische suggested)

Last edited:

JD

Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.

I don't know the locations of Water Stones, but you can press B if you Eevee start evolving into Umbreon or Espeon.

I know where you can find Fire and Thunder Stone, but I guess you do not want a Flareon or Jolteon.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable? And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom? Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance :)

Grey Wind

This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable?
Yes.

And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom?
You can tried to merge Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem, but yeah, White Kyurem is pretty much exclusive to White 2 because you can't get Zekrom.

Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance :)
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovalink.shtml

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.