• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
oh okay so where can i ask?

Not on Serebiiforums. It's Someone's project Pokémon hack program.. Oh yeah, check your PMs.

------

Question: Where do I go after Beating Skyla? I kinda Missed it due to my lack of Japanese understanding.

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Not on Serebiiforums. It's Someone's project Pokémon hack program.. Oh yeah, check your PMs.

------

Question: Where do I go after Beating Skyla? I kinda Missed it due to my lack of Japanese understanding.

You meet Juniper in Celestial Tower then I headed back to Mistralton City and there I met Juniper and Skyla and took the plane to Yamagi Town

after you beat skyla you have to go into the airport place skyla and professor juniper should be watingin for you although i do think you have to get professor juniper at the tower where the bell is shes on the first floor she gives you a lucky egg

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What's the name for Entree Forest in B/W 2?

I'm asking because I found a lv 10 DW Pokemon in a Dream Ball, whose location is Faraway place. If the name is not different, then it shouldn't say Faraway place, right?

R_N

What's the name for Entree Forest in B/W 2?

I'm asking because I found a lv 10 DW Pokemon in a Dream Ball, whose location is Faraway place. If the name is not different, then it shouldn't say Faraway place, right?

For some reason Pokemon from BW2 are located in a "Faraway place" when traded to BW1. Probably since there's so many different locations and junk.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
For some reason Pokemon from BW2 are located in a "Faraway place" when traded to BW1. Probably since there's so many different locations and junk.

So they would still say "Faraway place" even if the location exist in B/W?

But the lv 35 Volcarona I also got from the GTS says "Relic Castle" for the location.....

Judas

So they would still say "Faraway place" even if the location exist in B/W?

But the lv 35 Volcarona I also got from the GTS says "Relic Castle" for the location.....

It's only for locations that don't exist in B/W. I traded over a Panpour caught in Losthorn Forest to B/W and it still says Losthorn Forest, but the Elekid I caught says a faraway place.

myriada

Regirock Cave:

I enter the ruins, I enter a room with 7 pillars. How do I solve Puzzle 1? It seems undocumented and I can't read Japanese.

-James
Exit the cave, stand on the circle, and go either 9 steps right and 6 steps down; or 9 steps down and 6 steps right; then turn downward and push A to activate the invisible switch.

myriada

I can't see to figure where this location is exactly in Hiun City, how do I access it?

the image is from the Pokearth thing on the main site:

28-alley.png
It's a back alley in Castelia. To get there you have to wait until the sewers flood again, then go Surf to the leftmost part and then walk to the north, and you'll see a staircase upward.

Aquaris

I defeated all gym leaders and heading to Victory road, but there's 2 plasma grunts blocking my way inside the cave, what should I do or which way should I go to be able to reach elite 4

Thanks in advance

Dooney

I defeated all gym leaders and heading to Victory road, but there's 2 plasma grunts blocking my way inside the cave, what should I do or which way should I go to be able to reach elite 4

Thanks in advance

You need to go to the Plasma Frigate on Route 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.