• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I've done some checking. Between the first fight and the subsequent fights, they always have the same:
-Opening line
-Team Members (same level and all)
-Line when defeated
-Monetary reward
Factor in that they still "notice" you, instead of you needing to speak to them, and I think we can conclusively say that this is, in fact, a glitch.

Interesting... now the question is, how would one avoid them if they were casually walking on a route on which one of these Breeders stands?
You'd figure that the developers would make each Breeder stop fighting you after you've earned the correct gym badge or something, right?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Interesting... now the question is, how would one avoid them if they were casually walking on a route on which one of these Breeders stands?
You'd figure that the developers would make each Breeder stop fighting you after you've earned the correct gym badge or something, right?

The one on Route 4 is avoidable, at least if you're going into Castelia instead of out of it. The ones in Lostlorn Forest and Route 6 require you to move fast enough(but without running) to avoid them turning to look at you. The one on Route 7 is easily avoidable by going through the grass or over the planks.

Those are the only ones I've faced so far.

No Comprendo

So where's Latios in the Dreamyard, and Zoroark too? I've walked around Victory Road and sometimes Zoro is just chillin' there. Then he runs the way. Same kind of thing happens in Dreamyard, sometimes Latios is flying around but I don't know where to encounter it for a battle?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Zoroark should be waiting outside (literally) the cave that will lead to Ns castle. You have to cut Latios off as it flies by to enter battle with it... it flies back and forth and you must figure out its path and intercept it up above on the broken concrete walkway or down below.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So where's Latios in the Dreamyard, and Zoroark too? I've walked around Victory Road and sometimes Zoro is just chillin' there. Then he runs the way. Same kind of thing happens in Dreamyard, sometimes Latios is flying around but I don't know where to encounter it for a battle?

I believe stepping on this tile should trigger the Latios/Latias battle:
dreamyardlatilocation.png

Be careful though; once you step on that tile, there's no chance to save!

Edit to below: Yeah, I know. Look at my signature. Notice the resemblance? :)

Last edited:

Bardische

Elegance.
I believe stepping on this tile should trigger the Latios/Latias battle:
dreamyardlatilocation.png

Be careful though; once you step on that tile, there's no chance to save!

Uhm, what the hell, that's not Mei (or Kyouhei...).

Anyway, I don't want to enter the Dreamyard yet lol.

cybersonic233

does anyone know why the medal guy is always in the pokemon centre for me now and not giving medals? I havent got them all yet and this started after I used the memory link

de_darkrai

Can I rebattle Cobalion if I accidentally defeat it?

myriada

does anyone know why the medal guy is always in the pokemon centre for me now and not giving medals? I havent got them all yet and this started after I used the memory link
If you have 50 medals or just over, then go to the Medal HQ and got the 51st medal.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I think I have the Magma Stone, but Heatran still don't show up. What do I have to do now?

-James

Are you sure you have it? It's found on Route 18. Also, Heatran isn't just there when you enter the chamber in Rebirth Mountain. You have to walk to the center of the room and hit yes when the text box appears in order to "summon" it. Most legendaries do this in this game, actually...

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
I've done some checking. Between the first fight and the subsequent fights, they always have the same:
-Opening line
-Line when defeated
-Monetary reward
Factor in that they still "notice" you, instead of you needing to speak to them, and I think we can conclusively say that this is, in fact, a glitch.
Well this is one glitch that I do love and don't mind one bit.

I have a question about Pokémon Breeder ヤスコ is she a type of trainer that can re-battle? I am currently on Route 4 in White 2 (actual game) training my team for Arti/Burgh and every time I leave the route she always challenges me. Is this a glitch? (If it is a glitch I love it).

I think it's intentional, I've run into several trainers that challenge me every time I zone in regardless of how many times I beat him or her.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!
no one else i asked mentioned that little bit for zekrom and it worked.

No problem! Mine was Zekrom as well and it took me like an hour searching youtube to find that solution.

Originally Posted by Darak
-Opening line
-Line when defeated
-Monetary reward

If it's a glitch I hope they don't fix it in the North American version!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.