• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
EDIT: I'd love to know how late Skarmory appears in the game as well.

You can find Skarmory in the outside section of Rebirth Mountain, right after the sixth Badge.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
hello,i am a new user to these forums,and i have a question,i pokemon black and white 2,is there poke transfer?an answer would be much appreciatted

Yup. It's right where they left it, on Route 15. However, it's also right where they left it, in the post-game.

myriada

Im currently at the Neo Plasma ship after seeing the Yellow Sage from Black/White 1 batting the Neo members. Within the ship, there are buttons which activate certain walkways and each Plasma member gives some sort of code. I just got the Passcard and since my Japanese isn't that good or the order of the numbers after battling each member, I don't know which code to enter.

Thank you! =D
Try 2202, 7707, or 9909, depending on what numbers they're telling you. If it happens to be another number, then try XX0X where X is the number.

hypwnz

ok so I beat the game. Whats next? Can someone give me a list of what cool things to do post-game? So far Ive only thought of raising a Zweilous, beat the PWT and go to BW1 areas

Knightmare

So is there no way of seeing the full evolution line which neither you nor your rival picked in these games without trading?
for example, I chose Oshawott, he chose Snivy, have seen Pignite but haven't seen Tepig or Emboar.
I was under the impression that you could at least SEE the entire regional dex without trading kinda like D/P

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
So is there no way of seeing the full evolution line which neither you nor your rival picked in these games without trading?
for example, I chose Oshawott, he chose Snivy, have seen Pignite but haven't seen Tepig or Emboar.
I was under the impression that you could at least SEE the entire regional dex without trading kinda like D/P

I think there's between 10 and 15 that you can't see without trading. Those two, Vullaby in White 2, and a few others. They got so close, too...

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ok...
I got a dream radar landorus on my black, If i get b/w 2 and trade it. what would i have to do to get tne mirror?
U can get the mirror ingame, or is it a radar only item?

cybersonic233

the ones you cant see are in your case Tepig, Vullaby/Ruffet Buneary/Skitty Beldum and Shuppet Emboar can be seen if you use memory link with a file where Bianca or Cheren have Emboar and I will mention that Zoroark can only be seen by evolving N's Zoura or trading one in if you wanna give the Unova dex numbers that your missing ill gladly help you to fill in the gaps

Ver-mont

Ok...
I got a dream radar landorus on my black, If i get b/w 2 and trade it. what would i have to do to get tne mirror?
U can get the mirror ingame, or is it a radar only item?

You must take Therian Forme Landorus to Abundant Shrine to get the mirror, iirc.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
Are they going to update the page about PokeStar Studios ? Specifically the movies, because there are still some movies not on it and I really want to do them right( and why not even understand them). I'm not sure if I should make a request for this, since I keep reading that people can do it though I don't know how, so maybe someone can help me.

I found the lost item (Xtransceiver) in Nimbasa City -- now what am I supposed to do with it? I mean, I assume it should be given to someone but how/when/where?

Floette

Fennekin
How many gyms do you have to beat before Lostlorn Forest?

How many gyms do you have to beat before Pinwheel Forest?

Same for Seaside Cave.

Draknir

Fear the Deer

Same for Seaside Cave.
1. 3 gyms.
2. Post-game only
3. Its either 7 or 8. You're required to go there after 8, but it might be open before that.

Dooney

Same for Seaside Cave.

3, and get access to Nimbasa.

All 8 and the Elite.

You can access a tiny little bit (where you can catch Pokemon) before it's blocked off by a black belt and his Roggenrola right after you arrive in Undella Town (after the 6th badge) but you can't access it entirely until you reach Seigaiha City, after the 7th badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.