• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machoke

Shizui/Brawlytrainer
I am kind of confused about this type tournament thing, I have done Mixed and Rental and Driftveil tournaments several times now.. where can I find this Type tournament? I can't understand Japanese..

drawk[e]

Grand King
[...] Pretty sure they aren't anyone of interest, probably have clone sprites(Lass, Bug Catch, Ace Trainers, Breeders, those kind of things).

Hm, alright. Too bad, I wanted some new characters in the Tournament. :(

Did anyone battle them?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Alright I am at Virbank City and defeated the Neo Team Plasma guy, now what do I do?

Gym? Done? Pokewood? Done? Take boat down by the dock to Castelia.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Yep, the gym and the Pokewood, but I can't take the boat.

Oh, I forgot, I think you may need to go to the Virbank complex and do the little battle the 3 workers sidequest? Theres a bald guy at the entrance, talk to him, and then find the 3 workers. I think thats about all the main events for Virbank.... that I can think of at least.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oh, I forgot, I think you may need to go to the Virbank complex and do the little battle the 3 workers sidequest? Theres a bald guy at the entrance, talk to him, and then find the 3 workers. I think thats about all the main events for Virbank.... that I can think of at least.

Ah thanks so much, been stuck for 30 minutes finding out what to do.

crcogator

Is there any other way to respawn the hidden hollow in pinwheel forest faster i want Bagon and its such a hassle with a 5% chance of respawn and and a low chance of it being a pokemon :S

drawk[e]

Grand King
Is there any other way to respawn the hidden hollow in pinwheel forest faster i want Bagon and its such a hassle with a 5% chance of respawn and and a low chance of it being a pokemon :S
Just walk. Each 256 steps there's a 5% chance that it will respawn.

myriada

What does the man want? And the one after him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRM9GXKeA0

What should i enter there?
What is your catchphrase, what do you say when you're emotional, and what do you want to be called. They're distributed to anyone you link with, and you say them on other people's Join Avenues. What you want to be called everyone calls you whenever you talk to them.
How do I get to the Castelia Park?
Go into the sewers, then up the staircase that's nearby to the west.

Machoke

Shizui/Brawlytrainer
Nevermind, I apparently already unlocked it some time ago. Talk to the Red dressed lady instead of the Green dressed one. The way Serebii put it on his site made it look like it was an option on the green side.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I'm stuck in Opelucid City and Team New Plasma have already came and I've beaten the grunts, a sage and one of the Shadow Triad. Nobody but Drayden is around now and I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help?

Aegon

I'm stuck in Opelucid City and Team New Plasma have already came and I've beaten the grunts, a sage and one of the Shadow Triad. Nobody but Drayden is around now and I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help?
Head to Undella, then onto Seigaiha City.

Last edited:

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Three questions/opinions:

1. Magmorator or Electivire? Which type - Fire or Electric - is more useful in-game? I remember that last time, in White, there were almost no fire types since I chose Samurott. But Electric types are pretty rare too, and I don't want to use an Eelektross again. So, what's your opinion?

2. The gift Gible/Dratini you get - is it early enough to use pre-E4? I don't care how hard it is, I would love to have Garchomp in my team pre-E4. So, is it possible? (Same thing goes with Metagross)

3. Finally; what flying type will be the best to use? I hate Unfezant, and unfortunately Gliscor doesn't learn Fly. What flying type do you recommend? (IIRC, Braviary was available only waaaaay late game in White)

Thanks for your help. This'll help me decide which game to get :)

de_darkrai

Ask someone to trade you a Braviary's egg whenever you are able to trade then.

nWo Whammy

Secret Trainer
Three questions/opinions:

1. Magmorator or Electivire? Which type - Fire or Electric - is more useful in-game? I remember that last time, in White, there were almost no fire types since I chose Samurott. But Electric types are pretty rare too, and I don't want to use an Eelektross again. So, what's your opinion?

2. The gift Gible/Dratini you get - is it early enough to use pre-E4? I don't care how hard it is, I would love to have Garchomp in my team pre-E4. So, is it possible? (Same thing goes with Metagross)

3. Finally; what flying type will be the best to use? I hate Unfezant, and unfortunately Gliscor doesn't learn Fly. What flying type do you recommend? (IIRC, Braviary was available only waaaaay late game in White)

Thanks for your help. This'll help me decide which game to get :)

1. Electivire. The last gym is water and you just want to slam it dead when you get there as your chances to level up get slim around that time. Electivire laughed at the last gym.

2. Shiny Gible/Dratini are clearly post-game. You can't even access the area until you defeat Alder. If you want it for the SECOND time through the E4 that's possible, if you can deal with the pain of a Lv. 80 Latios/Latias Draco Meteor boosted.

3. Flying types: If you heat Unfezant so much try the Braviary and Mandibuzz (depending on game) if you're that desperate.

-James

Status
Not open for further replies.