• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
Alright. Any other good Fire types you recommend, then?

You could try Arcanine; you get him pretty early and he is a good physical attacker though you can't get close combat on one since the Daycare is post E4.
You could also try Simisear though he is not as good or if you want to wait you can get a Chandelure, your choice.

Aegon

2. The gift Gible/Dratini you get - is it early enough to use pre-E4? I don't care how hard it is, I would love to have Garchomp in my team pre-E4. So, is it possible? (Same thing goes with Metagross)

3. Finally; what flying type will be the best to use? I hate Unfezant, and unfortunately Gliscor doesn't learn Fly. What flying type do you recommend? (IIRC, Braviary was available only waaaaay late game in White)
Metang is available pre-E4, though it is quite late (towards the end of the game, in the Giant Chasm). Braviary can be obtained much earlier in White 2 now. It's on Route 4, as described on this page.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I just have two really random questions about BW2:

1) Is the Unova Link Passes transferable over WiFi, or only over Local Wireless?

2) When it came to the BW Trainer Card, there were a select number of Multiplayer Avatars that you could pick. Did they expand that selection in BW2, or is it still just a small number of Trainers to pick from?

Mr.FusRoDah

I know this probably sounds stupid, but can you trade between B2 and B1?

BlackWhiteMonta

Vivillon Collector
Ok, stupid question time;
How do you activate the Memory Link feature? (For reference, I have beaten the Elite Four.)

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

Sweet. How do they explain the trades with people 2 years ago?

This might sound stupid but how do you get to the desert resort?

Lolo72

I was wondering, is there a way to play the subway Multi battles with a friend over wifi? I would find it strange if there wasn't a way, yet in Gen IV pt/HGSS you can.

de_darkrai

Ok, stupid question time;
How do you activate the Memory Link feature? (For reference, I have beaten the Elite Four.)

EDIT: Nevermind.

I took about 30 mins to figure it out where is the Unova Link. Stupid me.

kamineko23

Can you rematch Achroma/Colress again after you have got the Master Ball?

And is there to get specifically Red Shard in caves? I'm always getting Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, and Green Shard up to 20 for each of them, but I only get 5 Red Shard. Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 298996

To get regigigas, can i trade from BW the 3 regis from Emerald?

I didnt use them to get D/P regigigas

Last edited by a moderator:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
To get regigigas, can i trade from BW the 3 regis from Emerald?

I didnt use them to get D/P regigigas

I don't think them being used or not for Regigigas in 4th Gen would matter.

And is there to get specifically Red Shard in caves? I'm always getting Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, and Green Shard up to 20 for each of them, but I only get 5 Red Shard. Thanks!

It's just bad luck, I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.