• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
What is the password for the Plasma Frigate for Pokemon White 2, since I can't the one for Reshiram to work?

I used this;
There are five different passwords that seem to be randomly picked from, レシラム (Reshiram), ゼクロム (Zekrom), 9909, 7707 and 2202.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
How do we download the new data for the PWT?
Is it via Mystery Gift or...?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
You download it at the Black computer in the PWT, just like Battle Tests in the Battle Institute in B1W1.

Thankyou!
(I didn't know we could do that in BW! So that's what the black computers are for...!)

myriada

I am trying to do the Memory Link but which option on the Unova Link is it, I can't read Japanese( I will edit this post for more questions about this)?
イッシュリンク(Unova Link)→おもいでリンク(Memory Link)
then either:
ワイヤレスで うけつぐ(Inherit via Wireless)
Wi-Fiで うけつぐ(Inherit via Wi-Fi)

Pink Umbreon

With a Pikachu Doll
This is a really dumb question, but does anyone know how to change the game's text speed to fast? Mine doesn't let me tap the option or move the cursor...
optionstextnofast.png

As you can see the option for fast is grayed out slightly more than the unselected options in the other rows, I don't know how to change that...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
So I don't have the games obviously but when I get them I'm thinking of using vaporeon instead of growlith because I love water types and always have one on my team. So my question is that I noticed that there is a water stone on route 19 but do you need surf to get it because it seems very early to me.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
So I don't have the games obviously but when I get them I'm thinking of using vaporeon instead of growlith because I love water types and always have one on my team. So my question is that I noticed that there is a water stone on route 19 but do you need surf to get it because it seems very early to me.

Yes, you do. Though you could just catch a Pokémon that can learn Surf, teach it Surf, get the Water Stone, and evolve your Eevee. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.