• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myriada

The list is a bunch of options that when I choose, gives me a short description of it, then goes back to the list.
Still doesn't help. Only menu I can think matches that description is the list of events unlocked, which is only available after you Memory Link, so it's not that one.
To get N's Pokemon i must use Memory Link right? I dont have 2 DS and there is a option with WIFI. Should i need to put my Game Sync ID from a japanese Pokemon Black/White game to a Black/White 2 game and it will work? To get N's Pokemon and those stuff?
Yes.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Can i use the same Game Sync ID to a different Black/White 2 game? Lets say i used a japanese black 1 ID to a japanese black 2. Can i use the same ID (japanese black 1) to a japanese white 2 game?

@myriada: Thank you very much for your help.

Well, let's think of it this way: There is no coding in the original Black & White that tells a Black 2 or White 2 that it has been used for the Memory Link (since the feature didn't exist yet). This is the logic I'd use for a local wireless Link, but I highly doubt that they'd start adding restrictions when Linking over Wi-Fi. Long story short: You should be able to do it unless there's some really stupid Wi-Fi restriction (which I doubt there is).

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is there any way to play my Black 2 game in challenge mode for my initial battles?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Is there any way to play my Black 2 game in challenge mode for my initial battles?

To play Challenge Mode from the beginning, you'll need to receive the key for that Mode from someone who has already unlocked it. So someone has to beat the game, it just doesn't necessarily have to be you.

To play Challenge Mode from the beginning, you'll need to receive the key for that Mode from someone who has already unlocked it. So someone has to beat the game, it just doesn't necessarily have to be you.

I have all the keys if anyone needs them, though I can't read Japanese so someone will have to walk me through how to send em.

de_darkrai

This is a really dumb question, but does anyone know how to change the game's text speed to fast? Mine doesn't let me tap the option or move the cursor...
optionstextnofast.png

As you can see the option for fast is grayed out slightly more than the unselected options in the other rows, I don't know how to change that...

Same as the english game. It's on the first option,change it from second word to third.

Question: What key did I just unlock half-way through the Battle Skyscraper? The lady gave it to me after floor five in the same way I got the Challenge key after defeating the champion.

On Serebii.net http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovalink.shtml
It says that i should have unlocked them all by now
Challenge mode: Beat the champion
Black City: should have from the start
Rock key: should have from the start
Steel key: don't have, haven't yet captured Regirock

So what did I just get?

de_darkrai

Question: What key did I just unlock half-way through the Battle Skyscraper? The lady gave it to me after floor five in the same way I got the Challenge key after defeating the champion.

So what did I just get?
Behide the lady it has two lift,you unlock the right-hand side after you beated the Level 5's trainer.

Read it again, it's not letting him do that
Ow,Sorry.
Lemme test that myself. ;)

EDIT:Well,I can easily tap on that third word for the first row.

myriada

So what did I just get?
You got the Skyscraper Key. It's useless for you but lets you send Black City to White2 players.
Who is the owner of the lost item in Nimbasa City?The one next to the old gym...
Ruri or Tetsu, depending on your gender.

Aegon

Generic team building questions ftw. After how many badges can you get Vulpix, Clefairy, Jigglypuff and Lickitung? ^^;
Jigglypuff and Lickitung are post-game. Clefairy is obtained towards the end of the game (after seven or eight badges). I'm not certain on Vulpix, though it's either post-game or very late in the game, depending on when Waterfall is received (it's obtained in Victory Road, though it could be post-game).

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Jigglypuff and Lickitung are post-game. Clefairy is obtained towards the end of the game (after seven or eight badges). I'm not certain on Vulpix, though it's either post-game or very late in the game, depending on when Waterfall is received (it's obtained in Victory Road, though it could be post-game).

Awwww. Thanks though :)

JoshBundy

so I plan on getting an elekid, evolving it into electabuzz and then I would like to evolve it into electivire but how am I going to do this? is the special item obtainable around mid-game ?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
so I plan on getting an elekid, evolving it into electabuzz and then I would like to evolve it into electivire but how am I going to do this? is the special item obtainable around mid-game ?

The Electirizer is obtained on the Plasma Frigate after you get all 8 badges but before you get to the Giant Chasm. If you don't want to wait that long and you have a friend with a Gen V game that isn't going to use it or have wi-fi and find someone who isn't going to use it, you can evolve Electabuzz as soon as your Elekid evolves.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ

You can also get one in Join Avenue. I got one before my 4th badge this way. Some kid set up a "Collection Shop" and sold a random box each day that turns out to be an evolutionary item. It's pretty random so I guess I got lucky to get an Electrilizer on my first attempt.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
About the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, are the seasonal trainers still there? The ones that changes each season, in B/W you can battle them everyday, and they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you after that. And if they are still there, is there a list of the trainers? I want to see if the trainers change or not.....

aclover

VICTORiOUS

Waterfall is given by (Spoilers!) N, right when you first enter the Victory Road Area (With the badge check), so basically, it isn't post-game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.