• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptPonyholder

Alright, going to ask this here. Sorry if it has already been asked countless times.

What happened to Hilda/Hilbert (God, I ****in' hate those names) from Black and White? Are they playing the role of RED in this game? Or are they just not in here... at all?

mikie23

About the Medal system,the challenge medal part, Is it required to use only single type pokemon to get a medal? or can i use double type pokemon to get both champ medal? Ex: I'll use Kyurem(ice and dragon type) will I receive both medal?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Hey guys.Bianca and a worker are blocking my way in chargestone cave.What to do now?

You have to beat Clay, then go south from Driftveil into the PWT. You'll be required to participate in the tournament once. :)

And I think Team Plasma's frigate is there afterward, too.

sparky3000

EDIT: nvm got it, my password was 7707, ><

Last edited:

Lucian947

Gym Leader
Has anyone found the HP Checker, and where is it if it is in-game?

Thanks.

-James

If you mean the Hidden Power checker, he is at the PWT in the stand facing the move relearner and move deleater. They should add this to the main site cause he was found and people have been asking about him.

1kipper

Think my question was overlooked or else no one knows the answer. Hope its not too soon to ask again but

Does anyone know if a friend on black 2 can come to white 1 forest?

de_darkrai

I wanna try that now.

BurningWhiteKyurem

About the Medal system,the challenge medal part, Is it required to use only single type pokemon to get a medal? or can i use double type pokemon to get both champ medal? Ex: I'll use Kyurem(ice and dragon type) will I receive both medal?

No, you can use single or double-type Pokemon, but you don't receive 2 medals for having 2-types. Instead, you get the medal if your team is either Dragon-type OR Ice-type. The only time it stacks (IIRC) is if all your 6 Pokemon have the same double-types.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
The other day, I battled the Shadow Triad in Iccirus...
Are they rebattleable? I only managed one and I accidentally said No..
There isn't anthing about it on Serebii's Plasma page...

gliscor&yanmega

Dooney

I've caught all of N's Pokemon, battled him with his dragon, caught his dragon and spoke to him at the Ferris Wheel, yet he's not appearing to battle in his castle. Have I missed something?

Do your Pokemon gain experience from all the battles at white forest/black city tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.