• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
This forgotten item subquest is really giving me a headache, apparently beating the game doesn't do anything and i'm still left with no means to call tetsu, I even checked all the areas where he's supposed to call you. Lilttle help here please?

Um, hi guys. I have the game (Jpn white 2 ver) and i've beaten the game (^__^ go me!). I've noticed that serebii says that I'll hear about a zoaroak running around and have to go to vicorty road to eventually enter n's castle. I dont think thats happened yet, what do i have to do to start that part? Also... >.> where do you go to find the regi's i was unclear on that too.

>.< sorry if any of this has already been answered or whatev, i might have missed it, but i promise i looked lol xD

And just so you all dont think im just leeching and stuff, here's a little quirky thing i found: the athletes over in the village bridge area will run faster if you hold down b (to activate the running shoes) even if you dont move. >.> its like youre their coach. RUNRUNRUN Xd
Anyway, thanks and all that

Vandslaux

When you go to Lostlorn Forest and get th Snarl TM, the Backpacker will turn into a Zoroark and run off.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Um, hi guys. I have the game (Jpn white 2 ver) and i've beaten the game (^__^ go me!). I've noticed that serebii says that I'll hear about a zoaroak running around and have to go to vicorty road to eventually enter n's castle. I dont think thats happened yet, what do i have to do to start that part? Also... >.> where do you go to find the regi's i was unclear on that too.

>.< sorry if any of this has already been answered or whatev, i might have missed it, but i promise i looked lol xD

And just so you all dont think im just leeching and stuff, here's a little quirky thing i found: the athletes over in the village bridge area will run faster if you hold down b (to activate the running shoes) even if you dont move. >.> its like youre their coach. RUNRUNRUN Xd
Anyway, thanks and all that

The athelete running thing actually happens in BW as well. If you run past Bikers they would speed up to try and catch you.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm still scratching my head as to how to encounter Regirock. I'm in the room where it says walk 6 right and 9 down (or something like that, I don't remember exactly) but I can't figure out what to do next.

Vandslaux

Speaking of Regirock, looking at what key you get depending on version, I'm guessing you can only get Regice in White 2 and Registeel in Black 2 unless you use Unova Link with the opposite version?

And can you use Unova Link over wifi?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Speaking of Regirock, looking at what key you get depending on version, I'm guessing you can only get Regice in White 2 and Registeel in Black 2 unless you use Unova Link with the opposite version?

And can you use Unova Link over wifi?

Yes, those are where the Regis are in, and no Unova Link is only done via DS Download Play.

O thanks x_vandslaux_x , i've already done that and everything, i thought it was really cool too lol

so do i just return to victory road, ive been wandering around n there for a bit now >.> still dont see N or anything

de_darkrai

Go to the cave that Zoroark blocked before.

de_darkrai

It left after you defeated E4

de_darkrai

Isn't it Friday?

Vandslaux

Whenever I pass the Breeder on Route 7 after entering/exiting a building, she battles me. Is my game broken? This is about the 4th time I've battled her.

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
please can somebody translate this, its about the forgotten item subquest:
上記の内、いずれか10ヵ所を巡って通話すると返却イベントが起こり、着信イベントは起こらなくなる。
直接返却すると限定ではあるが、こちらから発信出来るようになり、返却から20回、通算30回目の通話で再会イベントが起こる。
(発信可能エリアは上記15ポイントがある何れか3エリア、通話およびロードでランダムに変化、10回目までのようにマス限定ではなくマップ内にいれば発信可能になる。発信可能のときのみ、電話帳に名前が現れる)
再開イベント翌日から1日1回夢特性ポケモンLv50交換イベントが発生。
さらに20回、通算50回目で正体が露見しかける(特に意味はない

as a remainder of my problem, i met tetsu at the ferris wheel but then i can't call for his name disappeared from my list.

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
Whenever I pass the Breeder on Route 7 after entering/exiting a building, she battles me. Is my game broken? This is about the 4th time I've battled her.
it happens to me too, in fact all the breeders rebattle you once you've zoned out and in. Can somebody help me with my request?

Status
Not open for further replies.