• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionKT

*cough*

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
so....no one knows how to get the "Dirty Handkerchief" item and what we will get if we return it to its owner?

You'd figure that by this point, the code-diggers would've dug into the code enough to find out which NPC needs the item returned to them to get a reward. :/

I have a hunch that it serves no purpose other than to take up inventory space.

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
You can always use the Pokearth: http://serebii.net/pokearth/

or you can checkout the first post in the Expanded Pokedex thread. I made a list that shows the earliest locations where you can catch each Pokemon in the Unova Dex. Just click the 'Spoiler' button.

thanks but this was what I was looking for, thought I'd post it up just incase anyone else needs it

Aspertia City: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Route 19: Patrat, Purrloin
Route 20: Sewaddle, Pidove, Sunkern, Venipede [requires Basic Badge], Audino [requires Basic Badge], Dunsparce [requires Basic Badge]
Sangi Ranch: Lillipup, Azurill, Mareep, Psyduck, Riolu
---Gym 1---
Virbank Complex: Magby [Black Version 2], Elekid [White Version 2], Koffing, Magnemite, Growlithe
---Gym 2---
Castelia Sewers: Rattata, Zubat, Grimer
Relic Path [Part 1]: Roggenrola, Woobat, Timburr, Onix, Drilbur
Castelia City: Cottonee [Black Version 2], Petilil [White Version 2], Buneary [Black Version 2], Skitty [White Version 2], Eevee
Route 4: Sandile, Darumaka, Scraggy, Trubbish [Black Version 2], Minccino [White Version 2], Braviary [White Version 2, Thursday], Mandibuzz [Black Version 2, Thursday]
---Gym 3---
Desert Resort: Maractus, Scraggy, Sandshrew, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Trapinch
Relic Castle: Yamask
Route 16: Gothita [Black Version 2], Solosis [White Version 2], Minccino, Trubbish, Emolga
Lostlorn Forest: Roselia, Combee, Heracross [Black Version 2], Pinsir [White Version 2], Pansear, Panpour, Pansage
---Gym 4---
Driftveil Drawbridge: Ducklett
Driftveil City: Zorua
Route 6: Deerling, Shelmet, Foongus, Karrablast, Castform
---Gym 5---
Relic Castle: Volcarona
[Surf Unlocked] Frillish, Basculin, Buizel (axew surf to Mistralton Cave)
Chargestone Cave: Joltik, Klink, Ferroseed, Tynamo, Nosepass
Route 7: Zebstrika, Zangoose, Seviper, Cubchoo [Winter only]
Celestial Tower: Litwick, Elgyem
---Gym 6---
Rebirth Mountain: Skorupi, Spoink [Black Version 2], Numel [White Version 2], Skarmory, Drifblim
Stranger's House: Banette
Undella Town: Staryu
Undella Bay: Remoraid, Spheal [Winter only]
Seaside Cave: Seel
Route 14: Swablu, Mienfoo, Absol
Route 13: Tangela, Pelipper, Lunatone, Solrock
Village Bridge: Lapras [Surf spot only]
Route 11: Gligar
Route 9: Pawniard
---Gym 7---
Route 22: Delibird
---Gym 8---
Giant Chasm: Clefairy, Vanillish, Sneasel, Piloswine, Ditto, Metang
Route 23: Bouffalant, Sawk [Black Version 2], Throh [White Version 2], Vullaby [Black Version 2], Rufflet [White Version 2]
Victory Road: Golurk, Druddigon, Zweilous

voicerocker

Platinum Master
Since a Pokemon's nature and ability and such are determined when you first encounter it, is Kyurem's nature determined in B2W2 when you face it the first time against Ghetsis or when you can capture it in the wild in its normal forme?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Quick question that probably shouldn't even belong in this thread, but is Kyurem's shininess in these games determined before or after you're first battler with it? (Meaning is the shininess determined when you fight it in it's Black/White form or when you fight it in it's normal form?) Because I was planning to SR it in the future (when the localized versions are released) after completing the game's national pokedex and getting the shiny charm.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

GigaGalvantula

Joined for B/W2
Okay so at what point in Black/White 2 do I get the C-Gear because I am playing on trading Golurk and Electabuzz from White to Black 2?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Okay so at what point in Black/White 2 do I get the C-Gear because I am playing on trading Golurk and Electabuzz from White to Black 2?

After you beat the first Gym in Aspertia. And to challenge the first Gym, you need to finish the missing Herdier quest in Flocessy Ranch first.

GigaGalvantula

Joined for B/W2
After you beat the first Gym in Aspertia. And to challenge the first Gym, you need to finish the missing Herdier quest in Flocessy Ranch first.

First Gym...so I litterally get the C-Gear of the ability to trade?

Mokepon22

If I transferred the Regi trio from my Pt game would Regigas be unlocked or would I still need the keys?

poke_girl

The Amazing
To use Memory Link, do you need to use the same color prequel? Or can you use Black to Memory Link with White 2? I'm asking because I played Black on my first play through of Gen V, but I want to use White 2 as my "main" Pokémon game when they come out in the US.

It's fine if it's the other colour, I used Japanese White 2 and used memory link with Japanese Black, so I know it's okay.

What I am wondering is, if White 2 has challenge mode unlocked... can it send that to Black 2?

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
First Gym...so I litterally get the C-Gear of the ability to trade?

Yes, right after beating the 1st gym you can trade.

If I transferred the Regi trio from my Pt game would Regigas be unlocked or would I still need the keys?

No, you can only catch Regigigas by bringing a Regi trio all caught using the keys in Black2/White2.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
No, you can only catch Regigigas by bringing a Regi trio all caught using the keys in Black2/White2.

is that already tested?

Regigigas in 4th Gen can be awakened by either the Sinnoh Regi Trio or the Hoenn Regi Trio, I think it would be weird if now we are forced to use the Unova one.....

FusionKT

*cough*
is that already tested?

Regigigas in 4th Gen can be awakened by either the Sinnoh Regi Trio or the Hoenn Regi Trio, I think it would be weird if now we are forced to use the Unova one.....

It might be that you need both keys to unlock Regigigas, as well as the regis.

Hey,where can I find the Wide Lens?

Gear station, PWT and if your lucky, wild Yanma/Yanmega.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
is that already tested?

I tried awakening Regigigas while carrying 3 Regis - two of which were from Unova and one from Hoenn - but nothing happened. So it seems you need all 3 from Unova or at least all 3 of the keys (I only have the rock and ice keys).

Nacreous

Fire trainer
When exactly allowed to battle in the world tournament.I did the whole Colress thing,and defeated him and won a BP.But now,I need more to buy a Razor Fang...when will I be able to?

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
When exactly allowed to battle in the world tournament.I did the whole Colress thing,and defeated him and won a BP.But now,I need more to buy a Razor Fang...when will I be able to?

You probably can still do the "Hodomoe Challenge" again, but I know you can't do any of the other modes at the PWT until you beat the Elite 4.

Here's a quick question. When are you first able to transfer Pokemon from the Dreamworld to BW2?? I'm planning on using both Gyarados and Murkrow on my team with there DW abilities so I would like to know when I would be able to get them. Please answer ASAP...

-RoakNinten

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Here's a quick question. When are you first able to transfer Pokemon from the Dreamworld to BW2?? I'm planning on using both Gyarados and Murkrow on my team with there DW abilities so I would like to know when I would be able to get them. Please answer ASAP...

-RoakNinten

After the first gym, which is when you get the C-Gear. Basically the same as in BW.

Status
Not open for further replies.