• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I thought I read somewhere the someone said if you played Black/White get a certain game to continue the story. Was it Black goes with Black 2 or White 2?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
It should be pretty obvious that Black 1 would be followed by Black 2....
Being obvious doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean that's the way it goes.

Reshiram is the dragon for Black and it just dawned on me that that's not the same dragon fused with Kyurem where Reshiram is on the title screen. So is that suppossed to be N's Zekrom fused or my Reshiram fused?

R_N

Being obvious doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean that's the way it goes.

Reshiram is the dragon for Black and it just dawned on me that that's not the same dragon fused with Kyurem where Reshiram is on the title screen. So is that suppossed to be N's Zekrom fused or my Reshiram fused?

Yes, it's N's dragon that gets fused

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ok, thank you. So the same colors get paired. Phew.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Okay, so for like the fifth time (and I should be able to get an answer by now or soon) Is it possible to use memory link twice from 1 copy of Black or White, for both Black and White 2?

Pierce571

quick question:

I have Pokemon white 1, what version I should buy? should I buy white 2?

It's probably the best idea so details like White Forest, Opelucid City stay the same.

I also got a question of my own. Is there any way to get the Kami trio in their therian form without using dream radar?

Aegon

I have Pokemon white 1, what version I should buy? should I buy white 2?
It really doesn't matter. As always, go with the version you prefer. White's my main game, but I'll be getting Black 2 first.

I also got a question of my own. Is there any way to get the Kami trio in their therian form without using dream radar?
Well, you need a Therian Landorus from the Dream Radar to unlock the item in BW2 that changes the Kami Trio's forms. I don't believe the Therian formes can be traded, so yes, you'll need Dream Radar.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Will I be able to trade english Pokémon of White 2 to a french version of Black ? Because I'm a little bit affraid, is the name will be translated ? I need help !

Aegon

Will I be able to trade english Pokémon of White 2 to a french version of Black ? Because I'm a little bit affraid, is the name will be translated ? I need help !
Of course you can. The name will not be translated automatically, however, if the Pokémon evolves, its name will change to match the language of the game you're playing.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Of course you can. The name will not be translated automatically, however, if the Pokémon evolves, its name will change to match the language of the game you're playing.

Thanks, and for my Accelgor/Gigalith, I'm juste going to put an Everstone on them or pressing B button :D
But thanks for your quick answer !

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Okay, so for like the fifth time (and I should be able to get an answer by now or soon) Is it possible to use memory link twice from 1 copy of Black or White, for both Black and White 2?
You mean like say you did memory link without getting far enough in Black/White and you want to do it again after beating the same game or something like that?

From what I read in the instruction guide, yes, you can do memory link unlimited times I believe.

Aegon

Thanks, and for my Accelgor/Gigalith, I'm juste going to put an Everstone on them or pressing B button :D
I just checked; pressing B does not prevent trade evolutions from occurring. Make sure you equip an Everstone, then.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Isn't that so stupid. It stinks for those who thought it'd work but then realize too late you can't stop it. And you can't exactly shut off the game to prevent it.

Hudsonn98

I'm a tad confused on the Memory Link thing. When are you able to view the flashbacks? Anytime you want or when you meet that character (ie. Skyla's memory when you first meet her) I wanted to know because I'm getting Black 2 tomorrow and I had restarted Black, lost interest, then came back to it yesterday. I have just beaten Clay. Thanks...

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I'm a tad confused on the Memory Link thing. When are you able to view the flashbacks? Anytime you want or when you meet that character (ie. Skyla's memory when you first meet her) I wanted to know because I'm getting Black 2 tomorrow and I had restarted Black, lost interest, then came back to it yesterday. I have just beaten Clay. Thanks...

The flashbacks occur whenever you talk to the appropriate person in Black 2 after you have done Memory Link with Black/White.

Hudsonn98

Okay, thanks...which character in BW is the last to be encountered so I can play Black until that point...hmm....let me rephrase that, how far do I have to get in BW1 to unlock all flashbacks in BW2?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I think beating N and Ghetis.

Status
Not open for further replies.