• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
As the games are out and people are already asking questions about what's where and so forth, you can have a Help thread to ask those questions in!

Please keep the posts to the topic of answering/asking questions please. Also have patience with questions as sometimes posts get missed - you are allowed to re-post questions if a significant amount of time has passed without an answer (unless you'd be double posting which isn't allowed =p).

Links to useful pages:

To be completed

Please be aware some questions can't be answered in a hurry, since that games have only been released a few days ago.

werster

Can someone please tell me the password to get past the fields in the team plasma ship? I am currently playing Black 2 and have been stuck here for about 3 hours =(

I have tried the japanese (katakana and hiragana) names of zekrom, reshiram and kyruem which is what i've been advised of, but none of them seems to work. Can someone please post the exact characters needed to get past this door.

Thankyou!

dark_kitty091

Hi! I'm waiting for the North American version that comes out in the fall. Does anyone know (or at least have intelligent speculation) whether all the event and giveaway Pokemon slated to come out now and in the next few months for the Japan version will be back in the fall for the other versions? It's already maddening to think about you all already playing it. If it turns out I'm missing a bunch of super awesome Pokemon by waiting I will be so sad! :(

Thanks everyone!

Aurath8

Hi! I'm waiting for the North American version that comes out in the fall. Does anyone know (or at least have intelligent speculation) whether all the event and giveaway Pokemon slated to come out now and in the next few months for the Japan version will be back in the fall for the other versions? It's already maddening to think about you all already playing it. If it turns out I'm missing a bunch of super awesome Pokemon by waiting I will be so sad! :(

Thanks everyone!

We do not have a clue whether the events will be out for the international release or not. It's safe to say that big events such as Keldeo will come out internationally, though.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Does anyone know what medals the random guys in Aspertia's and Sangi's Pokemon Centers give out?

Janovy

Banned
Is there a VS Seeker?

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Small question, where are Buizel and Cubchoo found by surfing and grass respectivly?

Grey Wind

Well you get medals for doing various things, so I'd assume that you fulfilled the requirements and so got the respective medals.

Commando

No, there doesn't seem to be.

You can trade between BW and BW2.

I knew that. Sorry, i guess i should have been more clearer. I meant, can you migrate pokemon from your GBA games to Black and White 2? I knew that was impossible in Black and White so I'm not too hopeful, but I'd still like to know.

R_N

Could someone take a look at that various Battle Prizes?
Do Subway & World Tournament have their own, distinct prizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.