• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

I knew that. Sorry, i guess i should have been more clearer. I meant, can you migrate pokemon from your GBA games to Black and White 2? I knew that was impossible in Black and White so I'm not too hopeful, but I'd still like to know.
Well you can migrate from RSEFRLG to DPPtHGSS and then to BW2, but no, you can't migrate directly from a GBA game to BW2.

myriada

Can anyone tell me how to get to the park with Eevee in it? I know it's through the sewer, but I am stuck. I've battled the plasma grunts and talked to Achroma. Now where do I go to find it?
From where you enter the sewer, cross up, go left, cross down, and there's a staircase on the left. A person likes blocking it though.

Commando

Well you can migrate from RSEFRLG to DPPtHGSS and then to BW2, but no, you can't migrate directly from a GBA game to BW2.

Well, i dont have any of those games, but theres always the GTS, right?

Ver-mont

From where you enter the sewer, cross up, go left, cross down, and there's a staircase on the left. A person likes blocking it though.

You have to defeat the Plasma Grunts to have access to the staircase, it's simple. But Eevee is a pain to find.

Ruki185

Does someone know the correct password for the plasma ship? This door:
bpkmnbk23422443.png

I've been sitting here for 2 hours now.
I tried the 2022 thing and also Reshiram/Zekrom in japanese (yes, I spelled them correctly in the game)

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
Anybody know if the daycare moved to an area we can get to before post-game? thanks in advance!

myriada

Does someone know the correct password for the plasma ship? This door:
bpkmnbk23422443.png

I've been sitting here for 2 hours now.
I tried the 2022 thing and also Reshiram/Zekrom in japanese (yes, I spelled them correctly in the game)
There are five different passwords that seem to be randomly picked from, レシラム (Reshiram), ゼクロム (Zekrom), 9909, 7707 and 2202.

EvilChameleon

What would be really nice is if somebody posted a rough translation for the dialogue. I'm following Alder, but I have no idea if that's the right course of action, etc.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!

ace557

Finally found them
Does anyone know where to find any of the Fishing Rods?

Killer_Flygon

Does anyone know where you pick up Pokemon sent from Dream Radar or if they learn unique moves? I haven't seem little to no new about it.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
For the people asking where Trapinch is, it's level 21 in the Desert Resort, highly recommend taking a level 21 Pokemon and some Repels, Trapinch is in the Very Rare Group and won't appear easily, with a level 21 lead you should only encounter Dwebble and Trapinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.