• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azureth

So I heard that now when you look at the map it will show you what pokemon you can catch, is that true? If so how do you do it, I can't seem to find it.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I have a question, does anybody know if you can connect a Japanese Black/White 2 with a English White/Black for the Memory link feature? I know you can transfer pokemon between them but I don't know if it will work for that feature.

Bardische

Elegance.
Can anybody confirm when and where we get the first two rods (Old + Good). Apparently, Juniper's father has the Super Rod, but I still haven't found the Old Rod or the Good Rod.

Also, does the Ranger on Route 18 still give you the Larvesta egg? I'm very curious lol.

myriada

So I heard that now when you look at the map it will show you what pokemon you can catch, is that true? If so how do you do it, I can't seem to find it.
That was a mistranslation. You look at the Pokedex after having it upgraded (not long after the first gym). Push the 'Habitats' button in the bottom left.

Peacock69

Where does one acquire a water stone? I'm not very far in the game (almost 3 badges) but so far I've only heard of it being obtained at the world tournament.

Aegon

Can anybody confirm when and where we get the first two rods (Old + Good). Apparently, Juniper's father has the Super Rod, but I still haven't found the Old Rod or the Good Rod.
The Old and Good Rods weren't present in BW, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not in BW2, either. They haven't been mentioned at all.

How can I catch Mareep? I have been strolling for hours there...
Haven't seen a shaking grass tho...
It's encountered in the standard grass at Sangi Ranch. It's not particularly common, but it's not rare, either.

Luna Moon

Well I finally caught Mareep only to find out a Hiker is blocking the path.

Anyone know how to solve this? In spoilers please so others dont get spoiled!

NVM: Found out!

Last edited:

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Can anyone provide me a link to the page with moves learned by move tutor?

It was on my favorites, but it is gone now.

Janovy

Banned

tuugberk

Go to the Desert Resort, there's one around there somewhere. Pokebeach has a walkthrough/coverage thing going on, and they list most of the items found around the place.

Is there any other way because I have an eevee and I want him to evolve before he gets 21 level

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
There is also a Fire Stone at the "Arabian" city (close to Rebirth Mountain) which I don't know the name.

Talking about this mountain, I am looking for a Skarmory in there for more than an hour.
Did anyone find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.