• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

The earliest Drilbur can be captured I assume is at the Relic Path... my question is... Can we acces the Relic Path on our first arrival in Castelia City through the Sewers?... Or does the Relic Path open after going to the World Tournament area?

The earliest Drilbur can be captured I assume is at the Relic Path... my question is... Can we acces the Relic Path on our first arrival in Castelia City through the Sewers?... Or does the Relic Path open after going to the World Tournament area?

no we cant

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Anyone knows if there is a "massage girl" in this games?
My Buneary does not want to evolve and she is level 42 now. -.-

Edit: The locations of the "EV berries" would be appreciated too.
(Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa or Tamato Berry)

Last edited:

Bardische

Elegance.

No, you have to reach the World Tournament area first before you can access the Relic Path. The first visit through the sewer, the only things you can remotely access are Castelia Park and half of the cave where Akuroma came from.

Anyone knows if there is a "massage girl" in this games?
My Buneary does not want to evolve and she is level 42 now. -.-

The massage girl is in a building in front of Castelia Gym (where the old Plasma hideout was in BW1). The name rater is also found here.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
So I assume the Daycare still hasn't been located? Odd.

I do still have a few questions, though.

- Do you get experience from the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow battles?

- Can you rebattle the entirety of the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow?

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
How do you get to the Pokemon World Tournament in Pokemon Black 2? I have already defeated Clay, but I don't know how to get the World Tournament.

Bardische

Elegance.
How do you get to the Pokemon World Tournament in Pokemon Black 2? I have already defeated Clay, but I don't know how to get the World Tournament.

You go south of Driftveil. That's it. What's the trouble?

myriada

Yes.
No, you have to reach the World Tournament area first before you can access the Relic Path. The first visit through the sewer, the only things you can remotely access are Castelia Park and half of the cave where Akuroma came from.
...that is Relic Path.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
You go south of Driftveil. That's it. What's the trouble?

Okay thanks I appreciate that very much. The trouble is that I don't speak Japanese and the map makes it look like I have to go through Castelia City.

Grey Wind

Is there any other way because I have an eevee and I want him to evolve before he gets 21 level
Desert Resort is the first place where you get it, so no.

- Can you rebattle the entirety of the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow?
Yes, it seems that way.

Is it possible to evolve my Eevee before the E4? really struggling :p
As far as I know, only Glaceon and Leafeon are unavailable, unless they moved the Moss and Ice Rocks. The other five can be obtained.

Follow up question, has anyone checked Rt. 3? It'd be pretty sad if it's still there, but if no one seems to have come across it during the storyline, it's a possibility.

you cant get to route 3 until post game. the skyarrow bridge down was blocked.

anyway, when you get to the shopping mall are they surveying you or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.