• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wanted to enter in the cave to capture a certain Pokémon.

Thanks!

Well you can't get it until post game then. I went through the Dex, and there's easily a dozen or so evolutionary lines of Pokemon that aren't catchable until post game, which is sad. They don't seem to be optimizing the space they have in the region. I could easily find somewhere to put a lot of these in so they'd be available before the Elite 4.

unstopable373

anyone know where Skarmory is in Rebirth Mountain?

NVM, found it in the doubles grass outside the entrance for anyone who wants to go look for it

Last edited:

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?

1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] would be better for questions for next time.

ace557

Finally found them
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where I'm supposed to go after getting the eighth badge. Can anyone help me with this please?

ace557

Finally found them
I'm not there yet, but your suppose to head towards Giant Chasm, I believe

The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...

unstopable373

The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...

I don't know, I know your suppose to find their boat (the one you got on around where the PWT) and you probably have to find that before you can go through there.

So I guess look for a pirate ship around there, if you can't find it, I will look into to it for ya.

ace557

Finally found them
That's what I'm doing... Just don't know where to look... Where would you park a giant flying pirate ship?

Ver-mont

Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.

unstopable373

Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.

ya let me elaborate on that, because you have a Japanese map :p, although that's the right spin

So I guess after you find Terrakion and all that, you should go back to where you got the 8th badge, go south and then go a little east and you should find a cave, go through that cave you should reach the ship.

If you find a Crustle blocking the exit of the cave, your going the right way ;)

hope Ver-mont and I helped

Bardische

Elegance.
How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?

After you've done at least one movie, go to Virbank Port and you will have an encounter with Team Plasma. Homika and your rival will be there too. After a battle, some of the grunts will run away, and Homika seems to give chase, but not before giving you HM01 (Cut). After that, follow them all the way back to the route before Virbank City and look for a female Team Plasma grunt in that route. When you defeat her, go back to Virbank Port and you will be able to get to Mistralton.

Edit: Oh, reading comprehension. Hahaha. Watch your movie then you can get out of the Pokewood. I think. XD

Anyone know where you can get Sun and Water Stones?

By the time you reach the World Tournament area, there's a small cave to the western side. Follow that cave until you reach the sunken ruins of the Relic Castle. In the room immediately outside of the room where you get Volcarona, use the Dowsing Machine to find a Sun Stone.

And I don't know where to find a Water Stone in the wild. Get one at the World Tournament, I guess. That's easier. Only 3 BP :p

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Does anyone have a list yet of how many Shards the Move Tutors are asking for? Or even just a ballpark estimate?

Also, when is the Electric Rock accessible to evolve my Magneton? I'm hoping Chargestone Cave isn't blocked for some reason?

And again, because no-one answered:

Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you get exp from the black skyscraper? Since you can rebattle it it would be a great place to train.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?

Status
Not open for further replies.