• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?
You need to defeat the Plasma Sage in front of the gym. Then, you battle one more person and get sent to the Marine Tube.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
The Lost Item (Yellow Xtranseiver) where do I take it? It calls me every now and then, and has me talking to an unkown person (Picture unavailable even).

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Are Round and Shiny Charms tradeable items, or key items that can't be traded? (only asking because the ItemDex is not working for me ATM)

Also, can anyone confirm if they do stack up? Like if I had both equipped at the same time, will I be able to get eggs faster, while also having a higher chance of getting a shiny through MM? And since MM already increases your chances of getting a shiny, does the Shiny Charm give you an even higher chance of getting one?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, so I just caught N's Joltik. However, rather than having Compoundeyes, it has Unnerve. Is that supposed to happen? Because, even in Black and White it was Compoundeyes.

IJsthee

Pokemon Trainer
1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] would be better for questions for next time.
this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..

Draknir

Fear the Deer
this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..
Have you double checked them all?

XGallade

Anyone know what all the options are for the World Championship?

There's like 20 menu's....
I know if I just pick the first all the time I do a normal single battle match with normal trainers and some leaders mixed in, but...what's all the rest about? xD

Louispierce

Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????

Bardische

Elegance.
I'm just gonna guess the options for the PWT, and with my limited understanding of Japanese (ironic because I'm half Japanese lol), I hope I can get this right lol.

I haven't beaten the game, and so the options here are the only ones I'm getting.

First Option Box
- Enter Tournament
- Rules/Regulations
- Cancel

Second Option Box (these are the modes!)
- Driftveil Tourney (the level 25s!)
- Rental Battles (this mode is so fun. I battled Bianca here :3)
- I think Mix Tournament (eh, I'm trying to stay away from this)
- Rules/Regulations, I think
- Cancel

Third Option (of any mode)
- Single Battle
- Double Battle
- Triple Battle
- Rotation Battle (I think)
- Cancel

I hope I was right with these, lol.

Ver-mont

Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????

Bulbapedia wasn't updated yet. You can find Koffing in Virbank Complex, don't give up. They're not that rare, I found a lot of them.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I'm just gonna guess the options for the PWT, and with my limited understanding of Japanese (ironic because I'm half Japanese lol), I hope I can get this right lol.

I haven't beaten the game, and so the options here are the only ones I'm getting.

First Option Box
- Enter Tournament
- Rules/Regulations
- Cancel

Second Option Box (these are the modes!)
- Driftveil Tourney (the level 25s!)
- Rental Battles (this mode is so fun. I battled Bianca here :3)
- I think Mix Tournament (eh, I'm trying to stay away from this)
- Rules/Regulations, I think
- Cancel

Third Option (of any mode)
- Single Battle
- Double Battle
- Triple Battle
- Rotation Battle (I think)
- Cancel

I hope I was right with these, lol.

Oh, better than nothing. xD

Thanks.

Anyone know where to get a good Ice type pokemon?

Lapras at Village Bridge.

Bardische

Elegance.
Oh, better than nothing. xD

Just to let you know that I listed options for the guy on the left side, not the one wearing red. I think the red character is for the leaders/champions, of which I have yet to unlock.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
Okay I have obtained the 8th Gym badge, but I am stuck again. I have caught Terrakion on Route 22. However I am not sure where I need to go after that. Do I need to find the 8th Gym Leader and my Rival? Where are they located after obtaining the 8th Gym badge and what do I do after that (such as finding and boarding Team Plasma's boat)?

Ver-mont

Okay I have obtained the 8th Gym badge, but I am stuck again. I have caught Terrakion on Route 22. However I am not sure where I need to go after that. Do I need to find the 8th Gym Leader and my Rival? Where are they located after obtaining the 8th Gym badge and what do I do after that (such as finding and boarding Team Plasma's boat)?

If you found Terrakion and met Achroma, go to Seaside Cave. You'll find the boat when you exit the cave.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Is there a shiny lock on Reshiram and Zekrom?
Edit:
They can't be shiny.:-|

Last edited:
Is there a move tutor or something similar for Seismic Toss? Last one was in FRLG :(

And is there any info about BW2 RNG-ing, same as in BW or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.