• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
Lol, I'll list down some locations of evolutionary stones other than the ones found in the WT (which are limited to only the original four, iirc)

A Sun Stone can be found in Relic Castle. The room immediately before the room where Volcarona is found contains a Sun Stone. Use the Dowsing MCHN.
A Water Stone is found on Route 19 (the starting route, which connects to Aspertia City) You need Surf to get to it.
A Fire Stone is found in Resort Desert. It's approximately almost southwest of the map, near where you get Rock Tomb in BW1. Use the Dowsing MCHN.
A Shiny Stone is given by a little kid in the house on Route 6
A Moon Stone is beside the Seasonal Institute, also on Route 6

You can still get a ThunderStone and a Leaf Stone in the World Tournament. I forgot where I got my Leaf Stone before I reached Chargestone Cave, but most of the stones I listed up there can be obtained before you enter Chargestone Cave.

Bardische

Elegance.
Crap the Sun Stone comes in a bit late. Is there any earlier areas?

I'm not particularly sure, but I talked to every single person I encountered (even in buildings) from the moment I started my adventure and the Sun Stone in the Relic Castle was the first Sun Stone I got in the game.

You can visit the Relic Castle without restrictions by the time you reach the World Tournament area. Relic Path and all.

Bardische

Elegance.
Oh so once you get to Driftveil?

Eeyup. Defeat Clay first, because you can't access the World Tournament area if you don't beat him.

There is a secret passage from the World Tournament Area in the form of a cave, and you have to follow it all the way to the Relic Castle.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Serebii said Zweilous is in the victory road.

Does anyone know where exactly this guy is in it? I have been searching forever for it. X_X

TerraWolf

Banned
Serebii said Zweilous is in the victory road.

Does anyone know where exactly this guy is in it? I have been searching forever for it. X_X

Its likely a very low percentage of finding it, likely around 5% or lower seeing how its the Pre-Evolution of a Psuedo Legendary Pokemon

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I had two questions pertaining to the games.

1. When you get the license for the Nature Sanctuary, do you need to see all of the Unova Pokedex Pokemon including events, or just the non-event 297?

2. Can you reset for better natures with the "Pokemon from a mysterious Trainer" and are they even yours to keep?

Judas

I had two questions pertaining to the games.

1. When you get the license for the Nature Sanctuary, do you need to see all of the Unova Pokedex Pokemon including events, or just the non-event 297?

2. Can you reset for better natures with the "Pokemon from a mysterious Trainer" and are they even yours to keep?

1. You need all Pokemon from Snivy to Kyurem.
2. They are yours to keep, pretty sure the nature is generated when you catch it.

Pink Umbreon

With a Pikachu Doll
This may seem like a ridiculously stupid question, but how do you enter the Department Store on Route 9 after getting the seventh badge?

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
I can't get the any of the passwords to work that open the door in Team Plasma's ship. Is it a set of numbers and a Pokemon's name? Is there any place inside the ship that gives you the password?

Pink Umbreon

With a Pikachu Doll
I can't get the any of the passwords to work that open the door in Team Plasma's ship. Is it a set of numbers and a Pokemon's name? Is there any place inside the ship that gives you the password?

I believe it's either ze-ku-ro-mu if you're playing Black 2, or re-shi-ra-mu if you're playing White 2.
ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I got the 8th gym badge and caught Terrikoin, now what? Cave is blocked.

Go south of the city where the Water-type gym leader is, and you'll see another cave. Go into the cave, and go under the bridge. You'll need Surf.
Once you exit the cave, you'll see your rival.

Last edited:

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
I believe it's either ze-ku-ro-mu if you're playing Black 2, or re-shi-ra-mu if you're playing White 2.
ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Go south of the city where the Water-type gym leader is, and you'll see another cave. Go into the cave, and go under the bridge. You'll need Surf.
Once you exit the cave, you'll see your rival.

Okay thanks that worked, the problem was that I couldn't find the first symbol/character for the Black 2 password. That is because you have to do a combination to get the first symbol/character.

Status
Not open for further replies.