• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGallade

Hmm, this is odd...The person from the Lost and found tranciever (which i'm pretty sure right now is the one from the other player character) called me again, but didn't show up at the ferris wheel...

I doubt you have to wait a countless amount of time though. Does something else trigger it

Any idea why I can't enter the house next to the Pokecenter in Nimbasa? A female ace trainer kicked me out and is blocking the entrance now.

Last edited:

TheBadPokemonZ

SkyTraveller
Okay I finished the 8th Gym... So, I have no idea of what to do. I followed the path to the Victory Road, I entered a cave and there were 2 Plasma Grunts there, I talked to them and they just Ignore me... Any hints on what I have to do? I actually tried to follow Shizui and my rival because I think that is what you have to do.

So, please help :3.

myriada

Hmm, this is odd...The person from the Lost and found tranciever (which i'm pretty sure right now is the one from the other player character) called me again, but didn't show up at the ferris wheel...

I doubt you have to wait a countless amount of time though. Does something else trigger it

Any idea why I can't enter the house next to the Pokecenter in Nimbasa? A female ace trainer kicked me out and is blocking the entrance now.
You have to wait until he calls and asks you your gender, calls and asks you what Pokemon you like, calls and asks you what you do, calls and asks you what type of Pokemon you like, calls and asks what type of music you like... etc. Until he finally says he has a day off work and can come pick it up.

And that house you can't get into until post-game, it's the Battle Institute.

XGallade

You have to wait until he calls and asks you your gender, calls and asks you what Pokemon you like, calls and asks you what you do, calls and asks you what type of Pokemon you like, calls and asks what type of music you like... etc. Until he finally says he has a day off work and can come pick it up.

And that house you can't get into until post-game, it's the Battle Institute.

How will I ever know that if it's in Japanese?!? xD
And, right, i forgot about that place. Never used it in BW anyway...

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
How do you get into Heart Cave to release Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie? I have defeated the Elite 4 and I can't find the cave on route 20 so I am not sure I am missing something or if I have to go the Nuvema Town (since that is were Professor Juniper is located). The only post game location I have gone to is Nacrene City.

TheBadPokemonZ

SkyTraveller
Anyone Know When You Can Get The Eevee? I want my Espeon already i got 4 badges ....

4 Bagdes... You can get one in a garden in Castelia City, in the sewers they have a exit to the garden.
Or you can receive one in a building in the Castelia Gym Hallway-thing. But it comes at lvl 10, and I guess you are a bit late for Eevee.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Can I Memory link my Jap. B2 and my English Black?
And which option is it on the menu?

drawk[e]

Grand King
Hey guys, I'm at Castelia City, I want to know if I have a good team for the gym:

Servine Lv. 18
Magnemite Lv. 18
Growlithe Lv. 19
Riolu Lv. 18

I know I'm a "bit" underleveled, but there aren't enough trainers to level up my team properly. :/
Also, where could I train them?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
drawk[e];14751176 said:
Hey guys, I'm at Castelia City, I want to know if I have a good team for the gym:

Servine Lv. 18
Magnemite Lv. 18
Growlithe Lv. 19
Riolu Lv. 18

I know I'm a "bit" underleveled, but there aren't enough trainers to level up my team properly. :/
Also, where could I train them?

Try out on Route 4, there's a breeder who is rebattle-able! :')

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Idk if I post this here but I need it in someway? :O
Does anybody have a chart or anything on how to do Pokewood the correct way? Like how to do it to make the best possible outcome?

eimajamie

Just wondering who is the best HM slave in this game, preferably a Pokemon I can pick up early? not necessarily for Surf or Fly as my main Pokemon will have them moves.

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
In order to unlock the key to White Hallow in Black 2, can I get it by just linking to White 2; and after beating level 5 of the Skyscraper I get the key to the Hallow? Or do I get the key for the Hallow in White 2, and then I have to link?

Status
Not open for further replies.