• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Does anybody know where the Name Rater is? He isn't where he used to be in Castelia City.

He's in the same house as the Massage Lady. I think it's the street all the way at the end.

Gallade4

That is good news. Does this also mean that the trade based evolution pokemon will evolve?

simone

ace trainer
does anyone know about the girl scientist in the sewer of castelia city outside a building in the sewer how to get to her ? i can tsee a path to get there its i think other way of the one doctor outside that heals pokemon.

Torpoleon

What is challenge mod and how can i unlock it?
You unlock it by beating the Champion and it increasesthe levels of the Pokemon's AI.

About Challenge Mode, basically even after you've beaten the game, you can go to the Gym Leader's gym and battkle them with the levels Serebii posted?

Erchamion

Is it possible to trade for pokemon not in the regional dex directly after obtaining the C-gear or do you have to complete the regional dex before that becomes possible (like it was in platinum if I'm not misstaken).

tuugberk

You unlock it by beating the Champion and it increasesthe levels of the Pokemon's AI.

About Challenge Mode, basically even after you've beaten the game, you can go to the Gym Leader's gym and battkle them with the levels Serebii posted?

So do i have to re-start from beginning?

No Comprendo

No, you can't go there pre-E4
Thanks. That sucks cause I just got a Ditto :(

By the way, my team of Haxorus, Darmanitan, Excadrill, and Lucario is ripping through the game so far. I'd suggest it for anyone, although there's a slight fighting weakness. I think I might add Jellicent or probably Metagross for that reason...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.