• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is shiny Gible on both Black 2 and White 2 or just one?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Is shiny Gible on both Black 2 and White 2 or just one?

You get one from beating Banjirou in Black Skyscraper and one for beating Banjirou in White Woodlands. Since there's a way to change between them, I don't know if it's definitely version exclusive.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Which Pokemon have shiny checks on them in this game?

Erchamion

Is it possible to trade for pokemon not in the regional dex directly after obtaining the C-gear or do you have to complete the regional dex before that becomes possible (like how it was in platinum if I'm not misstaken). Haven't been to find any confirmation either way so far...

Well I know axew can be found in mistralton cave but when can I find it? that guys always blocking my way :/ Do I have to defeat the elite four? cos it'll be kinda hard to beat the dragon gym without it.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Is it possible to trade for pokemon not in the regional dex directly after obtaining the C-gear or do you have to complete the regional dex before that becomes possible (like how it was in platinum if I'm not misstaken). Haven't been to find any confirmation either way so far...

Yes, you can trade pokemon not found in the Regional Pokedex after obtaining the C-gear.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
If you change the difficulty of your game, does it reset your game?
Also, are keys a one use thing?

Judas

Well I know axew can be found in mistralton cave but when can I find it? that guys always blocking my way :/ Do I have to defeat the elite four? cos it'll be kinda hard to beat the dragon gym without it.

I think you're at the wrong cave. Mistralton Cave is never blocked, once you get Surf you can go in. It's on Route 6, go to the house near Chargestone Cave and just Surf to your right and you'll end up at the entrance.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America

MattTori

Beginning Trainer
I have a question or 2 regarding the keys. This just doesn't apply to the Challenge or Assist Mode keys but also the Iceberg and Steel Keys (in order to get Regice and Registeel.)

Do you keep the keys once they're sent to someone else via the Memory Link/Unova Link feature? And are they still usable for you provided you sent them to someone else yet you haven't used it yet?

XGallade

I got a question regarding the Challenge mode.

If I were to complete the Japanese Black 2 and get the mode keys, would I be able to send that over to a copy of the English Black 2 when I get it? Or would the mode keys be region-locked?

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I tried every single xx0x combination and all the spellings for the three tao pokemon and the electrical door at the plasma frigate doesn't open ._. help?

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
cheers mate, I tried each and every one of those and nada. Is it just me or are there other people out there who are stuck in this part?

Status
Not open for further replies.