• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGallade

cheers mate, I tried each and every one of those and nada. Is it just me or are there other people out there who are stuck in this part?

Try 1011,2022 and so forth. I read somewhere the zero might be switched sometimes.

No Comprendo

Is it possible to get Volcarona pre-E4? I saw something about getting it through the sewer place, but I don't see anyway out of the sewers. :(

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Thanks. That means I can catch it before finishing the storyline =))

Is it possible to get Volcarona pre-E4? I saw something about getting it through the sewer place, but I don't see anyway out of the sewers. :(

As Duranteater said, you get one at Relic Castle at level 35. But first, you need to beat Clay to have acess to the World Tournament, where the entrance is located.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
Try 1011,2022 and so forth. I read somewhere the zero might be switched sometimes.

Oh wait, It was Reshiram...I was spelling it as "Reshiremu" Dx

I'm such a ....WRAAHG.... thanks anyway to both of you for answering :)

No Comprendo

Thanks. That means I can catch it before finishing the storyline =))

As Duranteater said, you get one at Relic Castle at level 35. But first, you need to beat Clay to have acess to the World Tournament, where the entrance is located.
Oh awesome thanks. I'm just trying to get a better team having just arrived at Victory Road. Seems like there isn't enough time though :(

Judas

I saw screenshots of a translated game? Is that a rom or an actual option in the game?

It's a rom that has been patched. It's not completely translated, either. Just menus, items, important names, etc.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
What do I have to do in the Plasma Frigate Puzzle? Not the one with warp tiles, the next one when the Frigate is docket at Giant Chasm.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
I'm not sure if this was already mentioned but for who might be interested;
I've found a Thunderstone right behind the Pokemon Center sign in Nimbasa City
and in the first building also behind that Pokemon center, upstairs there is an Ace Trainer that gives you a Sun Stone

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I saw screenshots of a translated game? Is that a rom or an actual option in the game?

It's a rom that has been patched. It's not completely translated, either. Just menus, items, important names, etc.

Being a rom hack, The Serebii Net staff must officially warn you that it's against the rules to ask for help for it.

I know where they come from, and they had the Move sets and a few other things in English within hours of the rom being released.

JD

After defeating Shizui where do I go and what do I do? I talked to him and Hue and they went somewhere but I don't know where they went.

Judas

After defeating Shizui where do I go and what do I do? I talked to him and Hue and they went somewhere but I don't know where they went.

Go up to Route 22, you'll find Terrakion and you'll get a machine from the new Professor. Go down to Route 21 into Seaside Cave and there will be a Crustle on the East entrance (you come in the North entrance) which you battle using the machine, then you leave the cave through that exit and you'll go on the Plasma Frigate.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination

Go to route 22, Achroma will appear and give you a device, after you need to come back to Seigaiha City and surf south until you find a cave, your rival will be in the east exit of the cave. Make sure you have a Pokémon with Strength before going.

@Edit: Koga'd.

Btw, no one answer my questions :/

What do I have to do in the Plasma Frigate Puzzle? Not the one with warp tiles, the next one when the Frigate is docket at Giant Chasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.