• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawk[e]

Grand King
Did anyone find the TM71 (Stone Edge) in Twist Mountain?

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
Okay how do I get musical props, because the person in Opelucid City won't give me any? Do I need to get the prop case (like the one used in Pokemon Black and White)? If so where do I get the prop case?

drawk[e]

Grand King
[...] Well, I did, I can say it was on the way to Regigigas. Could be in the Icy Rock room, not 100% sure.

Alright, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------

Damn, I can't beat more than two Hoenn's Gym Leaders at the PWT...

Last edited:

Judas

with "exterior" do you mean, going to the north exit or south exit? :p

There's only one exterior..right outside of Nacrene City, right before the entrance. That's also Pinwheel Forest, and there is a Hidden Hollow at the bottom of the route on the cliff/hill. Just found a Bagon in it. :D

Last edited:

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
drawk[e];14763697 said:
Did anyone find the TM71 (Stone Edge) in Twist Mountain?

I haven't been to Twist Mountain yet, but is it possible that it is in the area that is only accessible in the wintertime? I remember a section of the mountain in Black & White that was like that...

I'm stuck in an old womans house in the 8th gym city with her Mienfoo following me. The only thing I'm allowed to do is talk to the Pokemon or her or she snaps at me.

How do I get her Pokemon to leave me alone so I can leave? o_O

Bardische

Elegance.
I'm stuck in an old womans house in the 8th gym city with her Mienfoo following me. The only thing I'm allowed to do is talk to the Pokemon or her or she snaps at me.

How do I get her Pokemon to leave me alone so I can leave? o_O

Either you talk to her again and pick, I believe, the first option, to make her take her Mienfoo back.

Alternatively, just keep walking around. The Mienfoo will start to like you. Take note of the first time you talk to it. There would be three periods at the end of the text, suggesting it is unhappy. Keep running around the room and keep checking on it. Pay attention, and the text will gradually change. Once it is happy, the woman will give you a Pearl.

Either you talk to her again and pick, I believe, the first option, to make her take her Mienfoo back.

Alternatively, just keep walking around. The Mienfoo will start to like you. Take note of the first time you talk to it. There would be three periods at the end of the text, suggesting it is unhappy. Keep running around the room and keep checking on it. Pay attention, and the text will gradually change. Once it is happy, the woman will give you a Pearl.

I just did figure that out... ^^;

One other question: Where is Ice Beam?

Status
Not open for further replies.