• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
Does GTS trading count as a connection for the sake of Join Avenue? That'd make filling it up really easy. Also do the characters fade away with time like Black City/White Forest? That'd be most unfortunate.

Richard1

Trainer
What Pokemon are available before beating the 1st gym concidering how far you are allowed to go?

A bit like how, in Black & White you can get the starter Pokemon, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Panpour-ect and Munna

Stone Dragon

Where can I find a Dusk Stone? I need to know the nearest place, the earliest one you reach... Thanks! :)

There is one in the Ghost House, where you can fly by plane after obtained the 6. Badge.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
What Pokemon are available before beating the 1st gym concidering how far you are allowed to go?

A bit like how, in Black & White you can get the starter Pokemon, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Panpour-ect and Munna

There's quite a few. I'm probably gonna miss some, but ignoring the starters, you can get Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Sunkern, Dunsparce, Audino, Azurill, Mareep, Riolu, Sewaddle, and Psyduck

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
once you reach Castelia City with the bug gym, can you back up and head to the pinwheel forest and catch Bagon early or do you have to wait until later? Really need to know as i'd quite like a Bagon in my team.

Aquaris

Guys, need a bit of help here. I beat Drayden and now team plasma came with the ship and freeze the whole opelucid. where should I go now??
I wish I understand Japanese :S

drawk[e]

Grand King
Guys, need a bit of help here. I beat Drayden and now team plasma came with the ship and freeze the whole opelucid. where should I go now??
I wish I understand Japanese :S

You need to beat the Grunts and the sage in Opelucid City. After this, defeat the Shadow Triad at the eastern gate.

Aquaris

done all of them, now where to go??
I am in the next gym now but Clyde doesn't let me in, and my rival block my way to the other part of the city... I am just surfing around atm

On my way through Victory Road I saw a random Zoroark blocking a cave entrance. I tried interacting with it but nothing really happened.

I guess my question is what is it doing there?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
once you reach Castelia City with the bug gym, can you back up and head to the pinwheel forest and catch Bagon early or do you have to wait until later? Really need to know as i'd quite like a Bagon in my team.

Unfortunately, Skyarrow Bridge and all beyond it is post-game territory.

Kyogre Master said:
On my way through Victory Road I saw a random Zoroark blocking a cave entrance. I tried interacting with it but nothing really happened.

I guess my question is what is it doing there?

It's guarding the entrance to N's Castle. Once you beat the Champion it will allow you to enter.

Aquaris said:
I am in the next gym now but Clyde doesn't let me in, and my rival block my way to the other part of the city... I am just surfing around atm

If you're in Seigaiha, you need to go north onto he wooden walkways (your Rival'll let you pass to this point) until Shizui jumps out of the water. Then you can challenge the gym.

Last edited:

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
When is the Braviary/Mandibuzz on Route 4 available to be captured?

Last I heard it was Mandibuzz in Black 2 on Thursdays, and Braviary in White 2 on Mondays.

EDIT: I encountered Braviary the very first time I entered the Route, which just so happened to be a Monday.

Last edited:

Mycul99

does any one know if i complete Black 2, get the challange key send it to White 2, will i be able to restart black and send back the Challange Key?

I've done the memory link and I've seen the flashback in Driftveil City.

Is there anything else I need to do before N's Pokemon start showing up in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.