• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned
Where's the Move Relearner?
Where the World Tournament is located.

You will find a Move Relearner (you need Heart Scales), Move Deleter, the guy who teaches pledge moves (Fire, Water and Grass pledge) and a person who will teach your starter one of the three special elemental attacks (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon).

Torosiken

This is a title.
Rofl I did the same thing. I think you just go talk to lady again and press the second option she gives you.
But I'm not sure o~o

Oh thank you.

Mm, I wonder what she actually asked us to do XD

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
So I beat the E4 and I am I beat the champions in the PWT. I haven't done any other post game stuff since. I want to try the White Hollow now, but there is an Ace Trainer blocking the way. Anyone know what I must do to move him?

Judas

So I beat the E4 and I am I beat the champions in the PWT. I haven't done any other post game stuff since. I want to try the White Hollow now, but there is an Ace Trainer blocking the way. Anyone know what I must do to move him?

You have to beat Alder in Sangi Town.

de_darkrai

How to use the C-gear for B2W2? I can't let my pokemon sleep in the dream world?

I have White and Black 2.

simone

ace trainer
the event of zoroark with n flashback worked with memory link but how to activate the other events like black and white apear at the tournament and skyla wants to talk to worries ? i went to miststralton gym but i did not see her outside can someone help me please ?

leaf494

Are the ice and leaf rock still in twist mountain and pinwheel forest. And if so is there no way to reach them until after beating the E4?

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Okay someone help me out here - the shards that you need to use for the move tutors, I've checked Poke earth on the main site and it lists where you get them, but is that ALL of them? Doesn't seem like many for each shard, doesn't even seem enough to be able to use each move once. What I'm asking is, do some of them respawn or something? Or is there ways to get as many as you need if you put the time in?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Are the ice and leaf rock still in twist mountain and pinwheel forest. And if so is there no way to reach them until after beating the E4?

Yes, they are still in their respective locations. However, they are inaccessible prior to the Elite Four.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
Where is the person located in Nimbasa City to return their xtranseive? Also what locations you can call the person that lost their xtranseiver once you have returned it to them or are they the same locations that they called you from?

Aurath8

OK, just drilled Banjirou for the Shiny Dratini.

Is there any way I can pick up Challenge Mode and Black City? (I know the keys exist, but there's no one to trade). Might need screenshots, I can't read Japanese.

-James

It is impossible to get Challenge Mode in White 2 without trading. I've forgotten how you get Black City though.

Status
Not open for further replies.