• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Of course. What I am saying is that Trapinch isn't rare.

Nobody believes you when you say that every other encounter is a Trapinch for you, so stop being patronizing, it ain't cute buddy...........

It probably isn't possible to get stuff like N's pokemon or various other features without having a Black/White to link to, right? :/
I'll have to wait till October to do any of that...about the only downside of ROM's. xD

Discussion of those 4-letter things is illegal and frowned upon here.........

Dooney

Why are Trapinch so rare?

I encountered and caught all 5 of N's desert Pokemon before I ever encountered a Trapinch......

I must say, when I was looking for a Trapinch before Nimbasa Gym I spent 2 hours searching for it. When I went back after the 6th Gym to get N's Pokemon, in the space of half an hour I encountered like 4 :/ It kinda pissed me off...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Nobody believes you when you say that every other encounter is a Trapinch for you, so stop being patronizing, it ain't cute buddy...........

Discussion of those 4-letter things is illegal and frowned upon here.........
First.. I don't think I got one every other encounter but I know I got at least one and chose as I chose him to to take to Elisa's gym. But then You could end up with the RNG giving you Trapinch.

Also Your posts are seem a little offensive in tone.

But yes, We're not keen on the discussion of ROMs here.
And yet there's a sticky of where to find them on this forum.
Have you actually read the announcement? http://www.serebiiforums.com/announcement.php?f=236
Posting a link to a site that have the Rom will result in you getting banned for at least two weeks, and that post removed. No warning will be given besides this Announcement and the main forum rules.

This has been part of the rules for years.

I actually add that to Ellie's post about Forum Moderation. I thought that title would get many people would click on it. (Before You ask, I mod this section, so I can edit anyone's post in this section, including Serebii. I don't for the same reason I've not edited many of your posts.)

Judas

can someone please tell me i really want to catch it

Please, if you question wasn't answered repost your question. Don't just post saying "I really want to know!" without restating your question, if I wasn't incredibly bored right now I wouldn't have bothered looking for it and you would have received no answer.

Beat the E4. It'll come back.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination

Trapinch isn't rare, at least to me, it appears more than Trubbish and Scraggy, two Pokémon that I was looking for at the Desert.

And I am not your buddy.

Last edited:

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
Where is the person located in Nimbasa City to return their xtranseive? Also what locations you can call the person that lost their xtranseiver once you have returned it to them or are they the same locations that they called you from?

Does anyone have a answer to this question, because I haven't got an answer in hours (since I think my question was missed)?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Does anyone know if importing Pokemon from Gen 4 games will bring more people to Join Avenue? And also, when a new person comes- is the second option that it gives you after you talk to them for them to "work for" or "upgrade" a current shop?

One last thing- has anyone been able to find the Johto exclusive balls in this? Id like to know, since I like to catch my 'mons with color coded balls.

Thanks in advance!
'

Judas

Does anyone know if importing Pokemon from Gen 4 games will bring more people to Join Avenue? And also, when a new person comes- is the second option that it gives you after you talk to them for them to "work for" or "upgrade" a current shop?

One last thing- has anyone been able to find the Johto exclusive balls in this? Id like to know, since I like to catch my 'mons with color coded balls.

Thanks in advance!
'
Importing does not count for Join Avenue.
I don't know the answer to your second question, sorry.
Johto exclusive balls are still Johto exclusive, unfortunately.

R_N

I was looking through the in-game trades and just wanted to make sure: There's no trade to get Rockhead Basculin?

And also, Rockhead Basculins don't show up in the Hidden Hallows, only Mold Breaker?

Judas

I was looking through the in-game trades and just wanted to make sure: There's no trade to get Rockhead Basculin?

And also, Rockhead Basculins don't show up in the Hidden Hallows, only Mold Breaker?

No trade for it, sadly. And Basculins don't appear in Hidden Hallows, no Surf-only Pokemon except for Corsola (which makes sense) does. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.