• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
How do you get to the Hidden Hollow on Route 23?

de_darkrai

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
How do you get to the Hidden Hollow on Route 23?

From the Victory Road entrance:
1. Down the stairs.
2. Follow the dirt path to its end.
3. Turn south, not down the stairs, but down the suspended bridge to the left of the stairs.
4. On the next "island," go all the way to the right (by the Black Belt), then down.
5. Take the bridge going left to the next "island."
6. Walk all the way down this island until you reach this spot. It's right there.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Just a question, I don't got the game yet, waiting for it. (12 October)

My question is:

After you get the gem/amulet for chance increasing on finding shiny's, the chance would be like 2k right? What about in double grass, would I have 1k chance to find a shiny?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Just a question, I don't got the game yet, waiting for it. (12 October)

My question is:

After you get the gem/amulet for chance increasing on finding shiny's, the chance would be like 2k right? What about in double grass, would I have 1k chance to find a shiny?

Alright, so if the odds of finding a shiny with the amulet are 1/2048, then this means the odds of not finding a shiny are 2047/2048. In a double battle, each Pokémon's shiny status is calculated independently, so we can say that the odds of neither being shiny are (2047/2048)(2047/2048), or 4190209/4194304. So now, all other combos of shiny and not shiny will involve at least one shiny, so we take the compliment (how much to add to get a value of 1) of our giant fraction up there, and the odds of getting one or both shiny in a wild double battle with the amulet are 4095/4194304. This comes out to be about a 0.00097632408142 value, or a 0.0976% chance of encountering a shiny in a wild double battle with the amulet. 0.1% is one in a thousand, which our value will round to if roused to the nearest tenth-percent. So it's about 1/1000, but not quite.

Last edited:

de_darkrai

it's still a good news for shiny hunter. ^^

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
So, can anyone confirm whether Sheer Force + Life Orb still results in Life Orb not taking away health in BW2?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
How do I download the WIFI World Tournament Serebii mentions on the main site on June 28th?

It's not showing up under the mystery gift, so where do I download it?

I just got the Legend badge (Dragon-type gym leader) and fought with Neo Team plasma members, and the one ninja near on the right entrance and just got the scene with my rival and Cheren on the communicator. Don't know where to go from here, I guess I have to follow Cheren's direction to help at someplace or travel back to Castelia city to take a boat to the final gym leader?

Thanks

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I just got the Legend badge (Dragon-type gym leader) and fought with Neo Team plasma members, and the one ninja near on the right entrance and just got the scene with my rival and Cheren on the communicator. Don't know where to go from here, I guess I have to follow Cheren's direction to help at someplace or travel back to Castelia city to take a boat to the final gym leader?

Thanks

You have to go back to Undella and take the Marine Tube to Seigaiha, if I remember correctly.

Bardische

Elegance.
You have to go back to Undella and take the Marine Tube to Seigaiha, if I remember correctly.

Yes this is correct.

Fushigi, go back to Undella. The janitor should now allow you to pass through the Underwater Tunnel. For Marlon to be at his Gym, just go north of Seigaiha. He'll (superhumanly) jump out of the water and meet you at the Gym. :p

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
So, can anyone confirm whether Sheer Force + Life Orb still results in Life Orb not taking away health in BW2?

Life Orb won't take away health, provided the move you're using is affected by Sheer Force, which is apparently the same as in BW.

Zanji

Alright now, I have been playing this game even though I don't understand japanese xd but I am stuck on Route 7 where Marshal won't let me into Twist Mountain.......can anyone help me get past this? xd

Blazios

Alright now, I have been playing this game even though I don't understand japanese xd but I am stuck on Route 7 where Marshal won't let me into Twist Mountain.......can anyone help me get past this? xd

Twist Mountain is post game, I believe.

If I remember correctly, you have to go to Mistralton's airport at some point after Celestial Tower.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America

If I remember correctly, you have to go to Mistralton's airport at some point after Celestial Tower.

Yeah, after you beat Skyla you go to Celestial Tower and talk to Juniper(though you may have done this already) and then go to the airport.

Zanji

Thanks, I was running all over the place thinking I missed something somewhere lol

rocky505

How do you unlock the master rental tournament in the PWT. Do I have to win on each level of the rental tournament

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
Does anyone know whether the Abundant Shrine is accessible right when you get to Route 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.