• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Anyone know how to get access to the place with Volcarona? have 6 badges but no Volcarona:(

If you're talking about how to get into Relic Path, I can't really help you there. I think it's supposed to be open after the PWT, but IDK. Other than that, just follow Relic Path and when you enter the second room, go as far north as you can. You will need Strength to get in.

Last edited:

myriada

If you're talking about how to get into Relic Path, I can't really help you there. I think it's supposed to be open after the PWT, but IDK. Other than that, just follow Relic Path and when you enter the second room, go as far north as you can. You will need Strength to get in.
It's open the moment you can get to the PWT.

Bardische

Elegance.
And is there to get specifically Red Shard in caves? I'm always getting Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, and Green Shard up to 20 for each of them, but I only get 5 Red Shard. Thanks!

Unfortunately, dust clouds yield random items or Pokemon.

You can keep losing at the World Tournament, but you get a random shard each time you do, not a specific one. It's an option, but it's a last-resort type of option.

With shard hunting, you can keep doing the dust clouds, which are pretty much the easiest way of obtaining them. Alternatively, and if you have the time and effort, you can keep checking various hidden hollows just in case a shard had been generated.

Bardische

Elegance.
So currently at the 5th level of Black Skyscraper. Can anybody tell me if these trainers can be battled again?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
So currently at the 5th level of Black Skyscraper. Can anybody tell me if these trainers can be battled again?

Pretty sure the entire tower can be rematched, although I think the trainers and layout are randomized each time, (maybe) save for the Boss Trainers. I doubt the option given at the lobby to revisit previous areas is just for sightseeing. ;)

Bardische

Elegance.
Pretty sure the entire tower can be rematched, although I think the trainers and layout are randomized each time, (maybe) save for the Boss Trainers. I doubt the option given at the lobby to revisit previous areas is just for sightseeing. ;)

Well, I didn't try to go back on floors I've finished because I wanted to go through each level before I start picking and choosing where to train my Pokemon. So I kinda needed confirmation if you can.

Yes you can re-battle them as much as you need. I'm currently leveling up a Swellow to be a new member on my team.

Thanks for answering though. Both of you. :))

How do I get out of the movie-making area at PokéStar Studios after I've finished the movie? I know I'm supposed to go to the theater to watch my movie, but I've talked to everyone in the building and the all of the doors are still blocked. -_-

Bardische

Elegance.
How do I get out of the movie-making area at PokéStar Studios after I've finished the movie? I know I'm supposed to go to the theater to watch my movie, but I've talked to everyone in the building and the all of the doors are still blocked. -_-

You go to Virbank Pier and there should be a Team Plasma event there. Defeat the guy then go back to the route before Virbank City. Look for a female Team Plasma grunt then defeat her. Then you can go to Castelia.

You go to Virbank Pier and there should be a Team Plasma event there. Defeat the guy then go back to the route before Virbank City. Look for a female Team Plasma grunt then defeat her. Then you can go to Castelia.

I actually meant how to get out of the studio; I figured it out though. After I finished the movie, I kept mashing B to get through the guy's dialogue and I missed him asking me if I wanted to go to the theater, so I accidentally said no. Note to self: never mash buttons when playing a game in a foreign language.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
Can I get Draco Meteor on my Flygon from Drayden before I challenge him or only after I've beaten him? I want to use it on his gym.

de_darkrai

I battled Level one for a few times since I thought I'll go thru the level and go to the next level automatically. But u need to pick that urself. Getting Level 9 now,YA

Bardische

Elegance.
I actually meant how to get out of the studio; I figured it out though. After I finished the movie, I kept mashing B to get through the guy's dialogue and I missed him asking me if I wanted to go to the theater, so I accidentally said no. Note to self: never mash buttons when playing a game in a foreign language.

Oh, I'm sorry. There goes my reading comprehension. Glad you figured it out though. Check out the guide in the B2/W2 section about each Pokewood movie just in case you want to do them all over again.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
What is the password for the Plasma Frigate for Pokemon White 2, since I can't the one for Reshiram to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.